Stuart Gray

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:40, dfoster said:

Yes, made some excellent transfers in BUT also thought Maghoma was a better player than Antonio, who he really didn't rate at all.

Neither did he see the potential in Benik Afobe.

And he thought Stevie May was a good way to spend our entire transfer budget at the time.

So, like ALL managers, there's a few clangers in there as well.

Why all this about Stevie may? he is still a better prospect than JOAO!.

He's at Fulham. I would have thought him a perfect fit for Rotherham but it might be a tall order to save them this year. They certainly aren't going to escape relegation doing what they are doing.

8 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Gray was a nice bloke but if he'd continued my ST would've been cancelled. Even when I couldn't make games nobody wanted to borrow my ST. A free match ticket and nobody wanted it :columbo:

Carlos' 1st season, highest league position since we were relegated 16 seasons ago. Nuff said  :manager:

Carlos has also had much more backing than any manager since relegation.

I'd be a tad disappointed if we were outside the top 10 based on what has been spent and the quality now we have here.

13 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Carlos has also had much more backing than any manager since relegation.

I'd be a tad disappointed if we were outside the top 10 based on what has been spent and the quality now we have here.

I'd be very disappointed if we were outside the top six, given the backing he's had. If we're below that, certainly 9th or 10th, he ought to go.