Player

3 minutes ago, darra said:

When Steve Chu worked at the club he told me that a lot of the problems with WP feed was due to radio sheffield either supplying the wrong feed or pressing the wrong button to connect the right feed

If you think about it the problems usually happen when RS are covering the game

7 minutes ago, darra said:

not on Player in house with Rob Oneil for home games

Sorry yes they do every away game and that's when the majority will be using the service I'd guess.  It really is comical how poor it is though when all it is is a live stream of a regional radio station.  The stream on Freeview never skipped a beat, so why does player drop out left and right?

Just not bothered...

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Sorry yes they do every away game and that's when the majority will be using the service I'd guess.  It really is comical how poor it is though when all it is is a live stream of a regional radio station.  The stream on Freeview never skipped a beat, so why does player drop out left and right?

As I say usually spot on for home games

3 minutes ago, darra said:

Steve Chu told me quite a few things that were wrong with how the feeds are supplied and a lot concerned RS.

That's fine, but we're paying for Player, so if their supplier is ballsing up every week maybe they should have a word?  Or they could just keep taking our money and making a complete hash of it. It's been going on like this for what 6-7 years that I can think of.  That's ludicrous!

Just not bothered...

3 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

That's fine, but we're paying for Player, so if their supplier is ballsing up every week maybe they should have a word?  Or they could just keep taking our money and making a complete hash of it. It's been going on like this for what 6-7 years that I can think of.  That's ludicrous!

I agree. Steve asked me to ring him if there were problems with WP and most times he'd ring RS to sort it out