Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

17 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

I was sat infront of you it would appear. The seat hit my mate in the back. I thought it was disgusting what he did and told him so. He tried to defend himself by say he made sure he'd kicked the one next to where the girls sat. They also ran off not long after you moved down to the front. It must've been in the moment aggression because they looked the most boring pair of goons. 

As a swfc fan, I'm truly sorry your girls had to see that. Tell them we're not all that bad. 

LLP I have a picture of you want me to put it on I will? 

Post it as per OP's original request. It seems only a few don't want to but let's show his daughters we are generally good guys.

3 minutes ago, Furious George said:

What a witchhunt. 

I'm 99% sure that any person at a match wouldn't intentionally kick a seat at a young girl. Football is a passionate game. That said, he should have apologised.

However, demanding or asking that his photo is shown to some angry baying mob? 

Pathetic.

What if the chair hit your daughter? Of course he didn't mean to hit the kid but it's criminal damage in any case. No room for that in football

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

How would you feel if it was your child and they had been injured?

That's not the point. 

Report it to the club, or the police, but showing a picture of someone who might have lost it in a moment of anger on an internet forum is ridiculous.

However, the mob has spoken, and won't be appeased without seeing his face. 

41 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

I was sat infront of you it would appear. The seat hit my mate in the back. I thought it was disgusting what he did and told him so. He tried to defend himself by say he made sure he'd kicked the one next to where the girls sat. They also ran off not long after you moved down to the front. It must've been in the moment aggression because they looked the most boring pair of goons. 

As a swfc fan, I'm truly sorry your girls had to see that. Tell them we're not all that bad. 

LLP I have a picture of you want me to put it on I will? 

I'd definitely like the photo. I'lla let you decide whether it goes straight on here or sent via PM. I can see the argument for keeping it more private but more chance of him being identified on an open forum.

Edit. Just seen it is already up.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

14 minutes ago, Furious George said:

What a witchhunt. 

I'm 99% sure that any person at a match wouldn't intentionally kick a seat at a young girl. Football is a passionate game. That said, he should have apologised.

However, demanding or asking that his photo is shown to some angry baying mob? 

Pathetic.

Witch hunt or not. The idiot kicked a seat hard enough to smash it and behaved like a thug. Because children were in the vicinity compounds the issue of course. Obviously the sickness had no self control.

Shouldn't be allowed to behave like that.   Consider every other Wednesday fan and our collective reputation - it reflects on everyone from the point of non-Wednesdayites. 

Is that what we want -  little wannabe hoollie badges saying we're "proper and we kick seats because we can't hold our ale"?

I don't want that label.

The fool needs to at least start with an apology and then work on himself from there on in.

Naming and shaming is possibly not the best route to go down, but he's behaved like an animal in a public situation. therefore the "public" have a right of response and he will get just desserts IMHO. Well done OP.

And yes, behaviour like that upsets children and would make them fearful. not what football is about at all.

Edited by F. Spiksley

3 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

I will take the picture off and try and share it with you LLP. 

2 questions now:

1. How do I take the picture off?

2. How do I send it in a message? 

You do realise that if anything happens to either of the men in that pic you are implicated? 

5 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

I will take the picture off and try and share it with you LLP. 

2 questions now:

1. How do I take the picture off?

2. How do I send it in a message? 

See if you can still click 'edit' on the original post and then delete the image. If not, will need a moderator to do it.