TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

Guest Hirstpower

Been trying on line since 8.40 this morning and couldn't get a ticket. Then been on owls talk all day and still no ticket. Recon someone's trying to tell me something. Even sorted mrbluesky out with his parking at my house and giving him my spare Oyster card. Tickets been sold here today, but none to me. Just my luck.

Guest zico sterland

2 tickets needed anywhere in ground , will come and collect , should have just got my own but waited to get 2 together ended up with none as many others did it would seem.

Been trying on line since 8.40 this morning and couldn't get a ticket. Then been on owls talk all day and still no ticket. Recon someone's trying to tell me something. Even sorted mrbluesky out with his parking at my house and giving him my spare Oyster card. Tickets been sold here today, but none to me. Just my luck.

I don't understand this post whatsoever

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hirstpower

When have I been begging. Just been having a laugh. Neil what's not to understand. So many keyboard warriors on here.

Lookin for an adult and child ticket together. Tickets are not for me as I've already sorted mine but are for a friend who could have bought his ticket on Friday but wanted to take his 6 year old son so waited for general sale but unfortunately missed out.nany help much appreciated

2 needed for me and my dad, had to wait til this morning to try and get them because my dad had no TPP but seetickets didn't recognise his ID for some reason, will happily pay cash for face value + fees and collect any day. 

Thanks in advance

I had the same problem of ID not being recognised. Mine OK but not my daughters, so didn't buy. Kind of wished I had at least bought the one ticket now but couldn't leave her behind so still looking for two.