TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

Afternoon all.

I have one ticket available for an owlstalker with pedigree. Sorry fellow newbies, but I am not interested in risking selling it on to a tout. The details are: 1x CATEGORY 4 ADULT, Block: 545 - Row: 12 - Seat: 148. 

Total cost: £59.15 & any cost in getting the ticket to you. (NB. I haven't had it delivered to me yet...!) 

PM me if you are interested.

GONE!

Edited by Deejayone

My mate who is a ST holder as been working away for the last 2 or 3 weeks...he's missed the deadlines for Wembley tickets owing to the fact he didn't know his ST number and details etc... He's absolutely gutted, He said he will pay "the going rate" if anyone has a spare or if anyone knows of anyone who might have. Thanks in advance.

Soft excuse, genuine mistake...other have been away and still got tickets etc... Its a genuine mistake where my friend left his season ticker at home whilst away and couldn't gain access for his details. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not wanting a freebie...will pay the going rate etc....

Afternoon all.

I have one ticket available for an owlstalker with pedigree. Sorry fellow newbies, but I am not interested in risking selling it on to a tout. The details are: 1x CATEGORY 4 ADULT, Block: 545 - Row: 12 - Seat: 148. 

Total cost: £59.15 & any cost in getting the ticket to you. (NB. I haven't had it delivered to me yet...!) 

PM me if you are interested.

Remember to post again if you get this sorted and let us all know.

Edited by Deejayone

Face value over 65 ticket spare.

Its an aisle seat in Block 117 (Hull end) 20 rows up.

£37.40 (face value and fees).

Dispatched yesterday so should arrive tomorrow.

PM if interested 

pm sent

Remember to post again if you sort this out.

Guest jackowl1867

Need two for my nephew and his friend, they missed out on General sale, im not going but looking for tickets for them x

Guest Hirstpower

Not me. I've been a member since 2013. I don't post much at all as like to laugh at everyone else taking the pish

Guest jackowl1867

didn't mean you.them who's selling tickets but only joined today.

Touts touts everywhere! C*nts!