TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

Guest matureladyowl

I have two adult tickets for sale, block 251, row 12, seats 274-275 They're in Club Wembley, Level 2, not with any kind of package. Face price £98 each, which is what I'm selling for of course, for cash, collection in Chapeltown.

I have already received an offer for one. In the interests of fairness and not wanting to let anyone down - even though it's more hassle - if anyone PM's me for the other ticket by 5pm, I'll sell one to them and one to the guy whose already made an offer.

If I don't get an offer for one by then, I'll sell both to the first PM for two tickets.

Edited by matureladyowl

Guest matureladyowl

I have two adult tickets for sale, block 251, row 12, seats 274-275 They're in Club Wembley, Level 2, not with any kind of package. Face price £98 each, which is what I'm selling for of course, for cash, collection in Chapeltown.

I have already received an offer for one. In the interests of fairness and not wanting to let anyone down - even though it's more hassle - if anyone PM's me for the other ticket by 5pm, I'll sell one to them and one to the guy whose already made an offer.

If I don't get an offer for one by then, I'll sell both to the first PM for two tickets.

Guest diggers left foot

If possible I need tickets for 1 x adult and 1x for my 10 year old lad plus if poss one for his grandad. I live in S35 area, happy to travel for tickets as I did yesterday in an unsuccessful trip to Hull.

Guest lewis west

Hi All,

I have 2 tickets available for the Club Wembley seats in block 246, which is bang in the middle of all the Wednesday fans.

I am looking to swap, if possible, the tickets in Club Wembley for 2 normal tickets (2 seats next to each other in the stands) then we arrange the difference in ticket prices. The reason being, I'm running a half marathon Sunday morning so won't take full advantage of what's on offer all day.

Club Wembley tickets are £339 each.

The club Wembley package includes:

Three course meal served pre match in the Venue Restaurant

Champagne reception

Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match

Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time

Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match

Match Programme

Souvenir hospitality pass

I have the tickets with me. Let me know if anyone is interested.

UTO.

I have 1 adult ticket available. Category 3 Block 531. Cost £68.65 including transaction fees. Selling for face value. Must be able to pick up from Nantwich, Cheshire before Friday night OR pick up from Bradway on Saturday morning OR could arrange to meet somewhere around Wembley on Saturday afternoon. Pm if interested.

Two-together needed. Can anyone help? We've got our tickets (for myself and my son), but I'm asking for my retired steelworker neighbour and his Mrs., he's been a regular for 40+ years, and a season ticket holder for the last 5.  When the ticket announcement was made, he couldn't just buy one alone, so he waited until too late on Tuesday morning, and had no luck.  I just found out. They're both Seniors.  I would love to help them, but I think they would only feel safe if sat with other Wednesday fans.    

If they can get tickets I'll arrange transport for them.

I know its a  lot to ask, and probably too late, but, on the basis that you don't ask, you don't get, I'm asking - if they're a fair price. Thanks for looking. WAWAW.

Edited by tonyem

I still have a concession ticket in block 117 an aisle ticket (hull end)

If anyone wants it PM 

Can collect from Chesterfield or I can get it to Dronfield if easier.

Face value (£37.40)

Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade a concession ticket to an adult?  If it's possible I'll def take it

Guest OscarOwl

I have one ticket spare Block 243. Price £76.00 plus fees £9.00 total £85.00

PM me if you want it 

PM me if you want it 

I will have it but it won't let me PM at the moment!

PM me if you want it 

Why can't I PM until 11.22?!?