TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

Guest Joeyowl13

I have one ticket in block 541 row 8 and dad and brother are in block 132 row 31. I'm looking for anyone on their own or who needs a ticket in 541 who would be willing to swap mine from 541 to 132 or anywhere around there. Happy to pay the difference in tickets. Or have spare in blocks 132 or near happy to pay for that plus a couple of pints. Thanks. Pm me if interested

Edited by Joeyowl13

Over promised perhaps! Have my Grandad flying in from Trinidad today on the off chance I can get him a ticket - said I could but failed on Tuesday morning like many others.

So, still after a over-65 or Adult ticket for the old bugger! We considered Hull end but I think he's a bit nervous about that, fair enough at 77yrs old. 

Can arrange cash & meet-up in Sheffield or whatever option you prefer.  Thanks again! 

Guest mellkerrigan

I messed up the whole thing with requiring ID's. :(

Looking for three adults and one concession.

Any category.

Thanks.

Over promised perhaps! Have my Grandad flying in from Trinidad today on the off chance I can get him a ticket - said I could but failed on Tuesday morning like many others.

So, still after a over-65 or Adult ticket for the old bugger! We considered Hull end but I think he's a bit nervous about that, fair enough at 77yrs old. 

Can arrange cash & meet-up in Sheffield or whatever option you prefer.  Thanks again! 

Flintie check your inbox and I suggest quickly

Guest Frazmac123

In desperate need of one ticket. Anywhere and price not fussed. Can collect for cash tonight. Cheers UTO please Pm me

Edited by Frazmac123

This is a strange request...

I have a ticket, but I'm looking to swap the one ticket for two tickets together...and obviously pay the difference. The reason being I've not got my son a ticket as all his games this year have been on my ID. I managed to get myself a ticket when my priority points became active on Sunday morning but couldn't get two tickets yesterday on general sale.

My kid is desperate to go but obviously I can't let him sit on his own.

I'm hoping someone has two tickets and their mate/spouse/neighbour has let them down and is now going on their own. I would gladly swap my single seat for your two seats.

Thanks.

Guest Frazmac123

1 adult ticket needed. All family going and booked hotel and train so in desperate need. Please pm me if you have any. Will meet and pay cash anywhere

WAWAW. Getting nervous yet...?

So I picked up my 3 for other half  n daughter.. and now  son has a mardy on as he wants to come..so if any kind soul has any ticket will complete our Happy Family set.

I check msgs on here often, or  ************** will find me

Richard

Edited by Deejayone
removed email address - personal details. Please use PM instead.

2 tickets needed. My arms, legs and ears fell off yesterday. My girlfriend also ran off with Jeremy Clarksons bin man. To cap it all, I discovered I have a lazy eye, and my car is a used Lada Riva.

The only thing that will cheer me up is 2 tickets.