TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

Guest pazza1

I've got 2 £52 tickets in block 133 anyone fancy a swop as I don't want to be behind the goals would prefer corners or sides not in the gods though

There will be a few thousand in the hull end which wont be to bad and im sure they wont do anything about it when leeds played donny the other year there was leeds in the donny end and all they did was segragate them into a block on the donny side

Well it's a genuine offer

If you get lots of requests for them PM me and I'll tag along and then we can get 12 if needed.

Guest Liam6576

Still want to buy two tickets for me and the old man. Picture of Scarf for proof I'm not a tout  :biggrin:

DwEHY1r.jpg

I have two single tickets for me and my brother both behind the goal in Cat 3

One is in block 132 row 40 seat 265

The other is in block 137 row 27 seat 89

If there is anyone who has a ticket very near either of these two seats so that we can stand near each other that wants to swap send me a message

Guest Phoenix

One of many here but I'm also after two tickets. We're very close to Wembley too so can meet at the ground or whatever's easiest. Give me a shout if you're able to help out :)

Afternoon all.

I have one ticket available for an owlstalker with pedigree. Sorry fellow newbies, but I am not interested in risking selling it on to a tout. The details are: 1x CATEGORY 4 ADULT, Block: 545 - Row: 12 - Seat: 148. 

Total cost: £59.15 & any cost in getting the ticket to you. (NB. I haven't had it delivered to me yet...!) 

PM me if you are interested.

Just to confirm, this one has gone. Gone to a true owl, so one more to cheer on those blue and white wizards. 

Best of luck to all of you on the hunt.

Guest gatwickowl

If there is anyone who has a ticket very near either of these two seats so that we can stand near each other that wants to swap send me a message

Hi

I've PM'd you