Tango.

And they'd do what exactly and on what grounds?

Singing at a football match? Brilliant.

you do know you can get thrown out of a football ground for obscene language and gesturing don't you.

The fat mess got banned from oakwell.

Well if that's the case how come on away games, our away end isn't empty by the 5th minute?

You either do it for all or none, not just one, singling out is pathetic.

hes singled out his self, spends more time facing the crowd than actually watching the game.

And yet I can 100% guarantee you wouldn't say this to his face, instead sit behind a screen, slagging the bloke off for doing something you're scared too, sing at the football, wind ya neck in, cretin.

I bet you're Tangos little minion aren't you, I say little he's probably half the age of tango but slightly fatter.

Saw them both at Hull, what a set of ugly numpties

Wednesday fans lol

When we all sing were amazi fans, what an atmosphere, we can't be outsung! Let's all suck our selves off!

But when you get an individual away from the crowd, what a nob, when's he going to grow up....

How about live your own lives? If you don't sing then don't. If you do then do.

Just don't be a self righteous fanny to someone who doesn't wanna live like you.

Wednesday fans lol

When we all sing were amazi fans, what an atmosphere, we can't be outsung! Let's all suck our selves off!

But when you get an individual away from the crowd, what a nob, when's he going to grow up....

How about live your own lives? If you don't sing then don't. If you do then do.

Just don't be a self righteous fanny to someone who doesn't wanna live like you.

live your own lives when someone like that is affecting it, that lasses face in front says it all.

I bet you're Tangos little minion aren't you, I say little he's probably half the age of tango but slightly fatter.

Saw them both at Hull, what a set of ugly numpties

I have absolutely no affiliation to tango whatsoever, however why the need to slag off a bloke who clearly goes to more games than you and tries better than you to enjoy himself and create an atmosphere?

live your own lives when someone like that is affecting it, that lasses face in front says it all.

So silent football matches from now then?

I'll take my season ticket back cus I'll be un-workable if I'm paying all that money out and not being able to chant, cheer and enjoy myself.

So silent football matches from now then?

I'll take my season ticket back cus I'll be un-workable if I'm paying all that money out and not being able to chant, cheer and enjoy myself.

im glad he chooses to sit where he does at home games but feel sorry for the folk at away games that get stuck near him.

I have absolutely no affiliation to tango whatsoever, however why the need to slag off a bloke who clearly goes to more games than you and tries better than you to enjoy himself and create an atmosphere?

I'm slagging him off because he's a fat fanny who is slightly irritating not because he goes to more games than me.

Did you hear the game on Saturday in Berlin? Plenty of noise made and it wasn't al because of some fatty trying to rile them