Tango.

I'm slagging him off because he's a fat fanny who is slightly irritating not because he goes to more games than me.

Did you hear the game on Saturday in Berlin? Plenty of noise made and it wasn't al because of some fatty trying to rile them

What has him being fat got to do with you to start with?

Also, why does singing and having a good time at football have anything to do with you?

Here we go, a few vague ' tough guy' threats from Tangos minions when someone quite rightly calls him out for being an attention seeking nob.

Quite frankly, he's an embarrassment. Thankfully a majority of our away support can behave themselves and not compromise the experience for others with their own stupidity.

Here we go, a few vague ' tough guy' threats from Tangos minions when someone quite rightly calls him out for being an attention seeking nob.

Quite frankly, he's an embarrassment. Thankfully a majority of our away support can behave themselves and not compromise the experience for others with their own stupidity.

Singing at a football match

Embarrassing

1) not slightly affiliated with tango.

2) will defend any man who goes to as many games as he does and actually tries to create an atmosphere, more than a lot of our fans do.

3) what he does has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Respect.

I bet there's plenty who go to as many games as he does.

Just don't feel the need to take off their top in an attempt to be noticed.

Glorified attention seeker, games wouldn't be any different with out him other than his numpty followers probably wouldn't attend

No. Just far bigger

If your putting weight restrictions at Hillsborough then half of Sheffield are out

Respect.

I bet there's plenty who go to as many games as he does.

Just don't feel the need to take off their top in an attempt to be noticed.

Glorified attention seeker, games wouldn't be any different with out him other than his numpty followers probably wouldn't attend

If they wouldn't be any different then what's everyone problem?

2) will defend any man who goes to as many games as he does and actually tries to create an atmosphere, more than a lot of our fans do.

You deffo lick his rear end out in the toilets at away games while he's eating a chicken balti don't you

You deffo lick his rear end out in the toilets at away games while he's eating a chicken balti don't you

More likely he's just standing up for a mans right to do as he feels comfortable.

We won the war on that you see

if it directly affects other people than it has everything to do with them, that's why he got banned from oakwell

Yeah, you got me, 100%, I also throw beer around the concourse while you're stood to one side, with your parents, eating a prawn sandwich.

Prefer a pie myself.

But yes why would you buy a pint, then chuck it in the air and ruin an expensive outfit?

I agree he's not everyone cup of tea, but then who is?  Let's keep pushing out all the characters, rebels, people who stand out from the crowd.

Then we call all just become one nondescript, nonentity, boring the life out of each other, with our business management speak, talking about the latest squeaky clean hero.

The bloke is genuine, a real person, maybe out dated, and if the clean police brigade get their way as they ultimately will and drag him off to the new clean world.   The world will be that little worse off.  

I would also suggest you spend some time in his company, before you judge him,  he is interesting to talk to, knowledgable about his football.  Quite self effacing.  

In the big scheme of things he's harmless.  

He could be worse, he could be you!!!

Used to think he was funny when I was little.  Would always keep an eye out for him, but that slowly dwindled.

At Man City (7-0) when we were penned outside before the game him and his followers/cronies/wannabes were singing 'Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers' at the two coppers trying to manage the crowd.

I don't think he's funny anymore.  Fair play for turning up to the games, really.  He's a character, and will always stand out, but he's nothing to live up to or glorify.