Advance Saver ST

Leeds fan in peace

If you pay it on a credit card, the club will get it paid over the 3 years not lump sum.

Hence why the club won't let you do it, they want the money straight away or within the 10 months

That is incorrect.  This isn't how a credit card works / worked / ever will work.

How much do you want to bet ???

I know am 100% right

So, you're suggesting that a vendor only gets paid from a credit card when the purchaser pays the debt off the card?

What happens if you decide to never pay off the money and pay the minimum forever?

What happens if you transfer it to another provider?

What happens if you put extra money on that credit card on top of your season ticket?  Does SWFC get a % of the money that you're paying each month?

What happens if you charge cash to your credit card at a higher rate which the provider has put your payment towards first?  Does SWFC get nothing?

What happens if you default?  Are you suggesting that SWFC would not get paid?

You're just wrong.

The company I work for owns Sygma Bank/Creation who do a lot of football season tickets on Credit Card.

The Leeds fan is totally wrong. All advances via Credit Card are paid to the club up front.

As Dave said, the liability for any default rests with the finance company not the football club.

It doesn't even have to be a Sigma card.  Any credit card.

It's like buying a TV off Amazon on a credit card.  Amazon gets their money up front (obviously... that's what credit cards are for).  Then you pay off the card at your leisure.

If credit cards didn't work like that then nobody would accept them

Yes Dave, I was just using Sygma as an example.

Any club who offers interest free credit via a card or loan pays a subsidy to the finance company to cover interest costs. They receive the advance (less the subsidy) at the time of draw down.

There are workarounds to afford the good 3 year deal,

Ours is to purchase an interest free credit card, slap our petrol money on it for 10 months, whilst paying for the season ticket,

But a lot of hassle and discipline needed.

The company I work for owns Sygma Bank/Creation who do a lot of football season tickets on Credit Card.

The Leeds fan is totally wrong. All advances via Credit Card are paid to the club up front.

As Dave said, the liability for any default rests with the finance company not the football club.

Does this mean if I stop paying my finance, I won't have my ST cancelled lol

I bet they're not. I bet they're all sobre.

Stop with the flipping Americanisms!!!!!!

Nobody over here ever gets 'pissed' with anyone unless there is copious amounts of drink involved.

Tbf you seem pretty pissed by his post. I guess getting pissed off is a Yorkshire thing 😊

Tbf you seem pretty pissed by his post. I guess getting pissed off is a Yorkshire thing

I'm always pissed. But it costs me a lot of ding dongs to get to that state.

I'm never pissed when I'm sobre.

I'm always pissed off when I'm sobre.

It means annoyed (as well as drunk)

In America, yes.

In Emgland, no.

Stop ruining the English language.