Forestieri

6 seconds - Palmer way out of position. Hutch forced to take matters into his own hands, reads the game, comes across and puts in an interception. Palmer again slow to react to the 2nd ball, even slower to get back, no real attempt to stop the cross. Loovens in no mans land. Awful from Wiggins. Hutch does nothing wrong, neither does Sougou.

6 seconds - Palmer way out of position. Hutch forced to take matters into his own hands, reads the game, comes across and puts in an interception. Palmer again slow to react to the 2nd ball, even slower to get back, no real attempt to stop the cross. Loovens in no mans land. Awful from Wiggins. Hutch does nothing wrong, neither does Sougou.

I'd agree with all of that. But I do think that once he's out there he should stick with the man and Loovens should drop to the 6 yard line and wiggins should have tucked across. 'string' defence as it used to be called. 

All  to blame in someway.

I'd agree with all of that. But I do think that once he's out there he should stick with the man and Loovens should drop to the 6 yard line and wiggins should have tucked across. 'string' defence as it used to be called. 

All  to blame in someway.

Once he's out there yes, you probably have a point. Maybe as the experienced captain Loovens should be reading the danger, getting himself back into a better position and screaming at Hutch to cut the cross out

Really bad goal to concede. So frustrating.