Middlesborough vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Radio Sheffield are disgusting. Bigging up pigs for beating Bradford while Staton has a go at Carlos

The pigs beat a decent lg1 side and we lost thanks to a terrible starting 11 picked by our manager so what's the problem?

The way we set up was way too negative. The second half performance was ok but we were never going to win it on that alone. They're top of the league - the luck of 50/50 decisions could be seen with every decision with Fabrini who dived everywhere.

That was a very frustrating game to watch. 

We were playing Boro, that's the f'kin problem. Staton and his wanky little mates have had it in for Carlos since he was appointed

Had it in for carlos since he was appointed? mmm, so can i ask you do you think carlos made a huge mistake today?

no. he had a plan. didn't work. sometimes that happens, even with the best

Exactly this, I can't understand why some are throwing their toys out of the plan

Bar the first minute, the plan went right on track... played for a point and got a point. It's just infuriating that for the first minute we forgot we were a Championship team and thought we were a Conference North side

no. he had a plan. didn't work. sometimes that happens, even with the best

If the plan was to change 6 players and bring in shybo negative players to try and get a 0-0 then it worked a treat, look i'm a huge carvalhal fan but he simply got it wrong

not really but i guess its all relative

...then don't make accusations about someone...without the facts...unless you're 'Neil in Disguise' in which case I want 'Puppychicks' and I want them now...

...except...a member all that long and you don't know Mr Staton as an Owl? ... stop hiding and tell us who you are...

Edited by Freshfish