CC Post match v Wolves

Great to hear CC say the following:

You shouldn't be too euphoric after one win and think you are the best team in the world NOR should you think we are the worst team in the league after a defeat.

It's a sense of balance that we could all learn from on Owlstalk.

The guy obviously feels every twist and nuance of playing in a league as competitive as the Championship but he is clearly level headed and I, for one, feel more than secure in following his philosophy and outlook.

I am more than  happy to be 7th over Christmas. :manager:

In a Star interview this week he said some of the players were crying in the dressing room after the mk performance and he made this same point on balance and perspective

Didn't hear this... I hope it's true.

If the players are THAT upset about one poor performance in the middle of a small blip in a good season, they you know we're building something very very special indeed

In a Star interview this week he said some of the players were crying in the dressing room after the mk performance and he made this same point on balance and perspective

Some of the fans were probably crying in their cars back up the M1! He probably told the players they have just been undone by the great midfield maestro potter!

Please don't tar everyone with the same brush. Utterly pathetic over reaction from some after MK

This. It was just embarrassing with some calling for CC's head. Disgusted at some fans. 

7th spot and 1 point off playoffs is great shape for the xmas period.  

I was hoping to be within 5 points off of playoffs going into the January transfer window for us to add quality for the 2nd half of the season and I am even happier that we are only 1 point off currently.

I love it when CC is interviewed postmatch. Unlike most of the other managers, it's never the Ref to blame, or that 'we played them of the park' attitude.

If we play well and finish up with a 3 goal win, it's not that we are fantastic, simply that we must apply that to our next match.If we are well beaten, he admits it and says 'we will have to do better next match' - end of story.

In other words, he never seems to go over the top, simply focuses on the next game. I get the impression that staring at and analysing our League position is something rather alien to him. He doesn't appear to focus on the progress of say Brighton or Middlesbrough, but simply 'can we beat them next match.

He must , although obviously being a 'polite Gentleman' in its true sense, be a sod to interview. Seldom is he ever 'OTT'

Well done , CC.