Stoke pubs and pre match drinks

Hi guys. I know it's a week away yet but thought I would start the thread now, Unlike the username says I actually live in uttoxeter now, 10-15 mins from the Britannia. If anyone needs any help for the local area just fire away. Parking is not great but there is 2 or 3 car parks around the ground that offer parking for a fiver. Personally I will be drinking in uttoxeter before the game. Basically everyone coming down from Sheffield will most likely pass it on the A50 there is a big wetherspoons in the centre along with 2 or 3 decent real ale boozers namely "the star" and "ye olde talbot" all within a stones throw in the town centre. Uttoxeter is basically the last town before you arrive at stoke just abit further up the A50.

Bring it on!!!!!

Coming from the cat n fiddle I should think you will come in via Ashbourne/leek the traffic can be quite bad that way and of course it's all single carriageway. Drinking near the ground is very strict these days and definatly colours won't be let in but you can still park at the power league 5 a side. Regarding in heavy traffic uttoxeter to stoke at around 6pm is no more than 20 mins. Uttoxeter is literally the last town before stoke along the A50 you carry on down the A50 from uttoxeter and arrive at Blythe bridge roundabout take the 1st exit and the ground is on your left around 3 - 4 miles from this point.

Coming from the cat n fiddle I should think you will come in via Ashbourne/leek the traffic can be quite bad that way and of course it's all single carriageway. Drinking near the ground is very strict these days and definatly colours won't be let in but you can still park at the power league 5 a side. Regarding in heavy traffic uttoxeter to stoke at around 6pm is no more than 20 mins. Uttoxeter is literally the last town before stoke along the A50 you carry on down the A50 from uttoxeter and arrive at Blythe bridge roundabout take the 1st exit and the ground is on your left around 3 - 4 miles from this point.

Cheers for that mate, is it still free or is there a charge nowadays?