No SWFC players for sale

Errrm... lol

It seems I'm the one that's tired

lol

Everything I said is perfectly normal it happens on a regular basis that players are paid up. We hoping for the very same scenario with LM I bet at Watford

No. I was referring to that post. You'd sold Hutchinson off and stated it was a "crying shame" about his injury. He may have a great season this time round (even if playing as a bit part player). We just don't know.

Hutch was out maybe once with his knees. Most of the games he missed were due to suspension and an unrelated back injury.

He just needs sitting down and telling to calm down a bit. Playing every game like it could be your last is one thing. Going into every tackle like you want to make sure it's your last, and your opponent's too, is another.

We don't know quite right. I'm going on past history and that says the guys a crock and literally always has been. I do feel for the guy as he has obviously worked very hard to get back playing professional football but it seems his body won't stand up to it.

If someone comes in for him then encourage him out of the club (but note: we'll still have to compensate him), otherwise, get what you can out of him until his contract ends.

Edited by shandypants

So, of course this doesn't mean none won't go out on loan, which for the likes of Lavery, May etc I'd prefer as there's still too much unfinished business on the whole with them at our great club.

It also doesn't mean "none of our players don't have a price" as we all know in football, there can always be one wacky offer from a wacky club now and again but this option is the much lesser one I'd say from the two.

We'll have to see whether the club sticks to it's word come the end of the transfer window I suppose.

However, a further thought is that maybe this is for once indeed true sentiment from our club; as they cleared out the deadwood and any who are left over from SG's reign, will no doubt be good enough to be 'Squad' players for CC at the very least and help that depth of the squad?

I am surprised by the number of people on here that just don't have a clue. Hutchinson may be vulnerable and his Reds were down to him over stretching himself trying to impress. With a bigger squad and less minutes for our midfielders Hutch will not be under that kind of pressure and should begin to shine without having to run himself into the ground. His recovery time will be increased and he will benefit. Lets see !

I think we should. You can't build a team around him playing, history proves that over many years. Just tell him he isn't part of our plans and he can take 50% up front and he is free to find another club, which he will probably get with a chance of playing (plenty of clubs will be a desperate as we were last season when we signed him)

It's a crying shame for the lad but he will never escape his injury (and to a lesser extent disciplinary problems)

I'm sick to death of us being a convalescence home for crocks.....time now to be a bit more ruthless

So Loovens has to go as well??

I assume you'd have Also terminated David Eric Hirst's co tract as well??