No SWFC players for sale

We will need them over a long hard season. Don't cast them out so easily.

Agreed. CC has said more than once how long & tough the Championship season is. I suspect he'll rotate the squad on a regular basis.

I think he will still send out a few of the younger ones on loan but he clearly wants to assess the squad & have strength in depth. Its nice after all the years of accepting ridiculously low amounts for our players to know we don't need to sell.

Hutchinson wants terminating immediately. Blokes a crock and that won't ever change. Shame for the guy but true

But has more quality than our other players and as such plays a significant squad player role.

Hutchinson wants terminating immediately. Blokes a crock and that won't ever change. Shame for the guy but true

You do know that if we terminate Hutchinson's (or any other player's) contract then we have to pay the wages and equivalent additional remuneration remaining on his contract in full don't you? If we want to get rid then we need to sell. Why pay up someone's contract when there's no need to?

He's just a waste of a wage just like he was last season. I think people feel sorry for the guy, I do, but it's time this club stopped being any easy touch for crocks. Get rid

Played a part in 20 games last season and started 16.

It's not like he didn't get a game.

Not always the case. If we ripped up his contract cos he had a deal on the table somewhere else he may take 50% of the final year of his deal. If he wasn't actually placed on a pay as you play deal that's our fault as well.

Understood the gamble at the time we had no money and if he had been fit he was an asset...the truth is the guy has no history of being fit and probably never will have

But that's not what you said. You said that we should just terminate his contract. If someone else comes in for him then, yes, we have the upper hand in the negotiation and could strike a better deal in terms of terminating his contract, however, I repeat, that is not what you said.

We don't know the ins and outs of his contract.

But without the pressure of needing him every game we can manage his body better and use him for half the season. Which with fatigue and injuries around the team we could massively do with his qualities in small doses.

Bits disappointing. Hopefully terminate contracts isn't ruled out.

Bye bye Hutchinson and Nuhui

Bit harsh

Hutchinson was always a gamble, he was/is probably one of the better player's, we have signed in the last 15 years when fit.

Nuhui is still a player who needs to convince me, he will get the chances this season so maybe he will shine in a different approach to build up play.

We don't know the ins and outs of his contract.

But without the pressure of needing him every game we can manage his body better and use him for half the season. Which with fatigue and injuries around the team we could massively do with his qualities in small doses.

This is a good point, however, he needs to improve a great deal to get back to his previous standards. Good point though SHUowl. Let's hope he gets back to his best.

This is a good point, however, he needs to improve a great deal to get back to his previous standards. Good point though SHUowl. Let's hope he gets back to his best.

Plus he's versatile, although I do wince when he plays centre half.

lol

I think we should. You can't build a team around him playing, history proves that over many years. Just tell him he isn't part of our plans and he can take 50% up front and he is free to find another club, which he will probably get with a chance of playing (plenty of clubs will be a desperate as we were last season when we signed him)

It's a crying shame for the lad but he will never escape his injury (and to a lesser extent disciplinary problems)

I'm sick to death of us being a convalescence home for crocks.....time now to be a bit more ruthless

But you don't have to build a team around him.

Teams don't get promoted relying on 11 players and quality like hutchs on the bench will be invaluable.

I think we should. You can't build a team around him playing, history proves that over many years. Just tell him he isn't part of our plans and he can take 50% up front and he is free to find another club, which he will probably get with a chance of playing (plenty of clubs will be a desperate as we were last season when we signed him)

It's a crying shame for the lad but he will never escape his injury (and to a lesser extent disciplinary problems)

I'm sick to death of us being a convalescence home for crocks.....time now to be a bit more ruthless

Are you drunk? It's a "school night" y'know?

lol

I think you may be a little tired SHU mate. No one said to terminate Nuhiu's contract.

Errrm... lol

Bits disappointing. Hopefully terminate contracts isn't ruled out.

Bye bye Hutchinson and Nuhui