Hoddle to Work above Gray

Guest SolihullOwl

Not sure about Hoddle but I'm convinced Gray is not the man for the job long term. We've had a brilliant result today but for 85 minutes we've been poor with very little attacking ambition. We've shown in the last few minutes what can be achieved when we push men forward & pressurise the opposition rather than sitting back & allowing the opponents to pressurise us. The players will be buzzing now & looking forward to the next match. Unfortunately their enthusiasm will be killed when SG gives his usual "We'll sit back & keep it tight lads" tactics talk.

But if he believed a white haired old man sat on a cloud that drowned and killed every living thing on the planet less 1 boat he'd be ok.

A god sitting on a cloud? which religious pslam is that from?

Having faith or religious belief is not for me but if people want to believe that is upto them but when people come out and say the things Hoddle did it represents utter madness tbf

Guest SolihullOwl

You mean "misdemeanor"?

A misdemeanor being a trivial offence in American law, more serious offences being felonies!

While I don't condone his view point or agree with it, what he said caused offence to people but he didn't intend to cause offence when he said it.

He didn't cause harm to any body he hasn't attacked anybody or assaulted them and It WAS 16 years ago that he made those comments which are shared by the way by one of the most peaceful religions in the world, Buddhists who believe you are reincarted in the next life dependent on how you behave in this.

Aside from that, he is a great football man and tactician. While he may seem alienating to some that's where Gray comes in, he is very much a likeable man.

You mean "misdemeanor"?

A misdemeanor being a trivial offence in American law, more serious offences being felonies!

While I don't condone his view point or agree with it, what he said caused offence to people but he didn't intend to cause offence when he said it.

He didn't cause harm to any body he hasn't attacked anybody or assaulted them and It WAS 16 years ago that he made those comments which are shared by the way by one of the most peaceful religions in the world, Buddhists who believe you are reincarted in the next life dependent on how you behave in this.

Aside from that, he is a great football man and tactician. While he may seem alienating to some that's where Gray comes in, he is very much a likeable man.

You mean "misdemeanor"?

You are pulling me up on the spelling of a american word when you want this total headcase in charge???

Wow is all i can say, he didnt cause any harm to anyone? i think there will be quite a lot of people who may just disagree with you there lad........

Guest SolihullOwl

Last century? Hardly!

He has run a centre in France for best part of ten years in the 21st century offering technical coaching to young professionals released from their clubs and recently been involved at QPR with Redknapp.

That's very much recent! Plus his views on itv sport football coverage have been very insightful, probably the only good thing on their football coverage was Hoddle!

Last century? Hardly!

He has run a centre in France for best part of ten years in the 21st century offering technical coaching to young professionals released from their clubs and recently been involved at QPR with Redknapp.

That's very much recent! Plus his views on itv sport football coverage have been very insightful, probably the only good thing on their football coverage was Hoddle!

His skills have worked out well for QPR i see, that is ignoring the fact he is a complete and utter lunatic

Posted · Hidden by darra, March 21, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by darra, March 21, 2015 - No reason given

Not really you are not disabled, you are just plain stupid, that is just a symptom you can change, or maybe not depending on how you want to address it. To say all disabled people are being punished for a past life is idiocy at a different level, and i am not surprised you are here to try and dismiss me on this.

are you hated as much in real life as you are on here? Did your mum allow your dad to touch you? Did your mum touch you too? Is that why you are so socially inept?

Last century? Hardly!

Running an academy in France and managing at a high level is like chalk and cheese.

Lee Dixon summarises ...any player with experience that can string a sentence together can do it.

10 years ago maybe, but Hoddle hasnt managed in years and recently added little value at QPR. The game has moved on and there are better options out there.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Hoddle? Are you having a laugh. Screw it lets get Atkinson as his assistant and Malky Makay as the head of scouting.

We don't need attention seeking numptys. Grans a good coach. He knows his stuff and I'm chuffed to bits he represents my club.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by darra, March 21, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by darra, March 21, 2015 - No reason given

are you hated as much in real life as you are on here? Did your mum allow your dad to touch you? Did your mum touch you too? Is that why you are so socially inept?

You talk about me calling you stupid, that is a fact, i dont sit on here asking if you have been abused, i dont pretend to be 10 men either i just tel the truth.

No i wasnt abused, but thanks for those kind words proving even further that you are exactly what i said plain and down right stupid.

Edited by kidc77
Guest SolihullOwl

At QPR he was not making the decisions as to who played and what tactics to employ or to who should be purchased!,That was all down to old Arry! Hoddle coached the players on the training field.

If he had been given authority to pick the team and tactics things may have been different but given QPR is a team built on sand with vastly inflated wages and fees it would be difficult for anyone to be successful in the top flight with them!