Wikipedia

Yeah but they've got the jess ennis clad shed and we've got the worst football ground in the world football. Also no one from SHEFFIELD actually supports Wednesday and all our supporters come from Cudworth, worksop and Maltby. Just ask any student who's lived in the city for 10 minutes and this can be confirmed as fact

Yeah but they've got the jess ennis clad shed and we've got the worst football ground in the world football. Also no one from SHEFFIELD actually supports Wednesday and all our supporters come from Cudworth, worksop and Maltby. Just ask any student who's lived in the city for 10 minutes and this can be confirmed as fact

WTF:

They are now just another league one side . For the last ten years there has been big clubs end up in league one and this year there aren't any and neither is there any smaller clubs with cash on the hip and they are still only just hanging on to a top six spot . They have better players than us so i am reliably told . And as soon as they are promoted their prince will splash the cash because they are far richer too !!!!

I wish we could get taken over more often, it's really got them piggies rattled!

The geniuses i work with arent bothered because chansiri has been robbed , has no money , our stadium is on the verge of falling down and no amount of money can sort our pitch out and make it as good as theirs so i dont think its sour grapes or that they are rattled at all , it must all be true as them piggies know a thing or two about being sh17e :-)