JORDAN RHODES TO SIGN IN 12 MILLION POUND DEAL

Guest AbbeyOwl

You seem very very interested it's your goto diversion topic when I challenge you

And yet again you expose your ignorance "I can see why you miss wednesdayite " you actually know nothing about events that you keep referring to do you ?

Oh and Rhodes much as I like him isn't and never will be worth that figure

You miss people to argue with, I know an awful lot, even where you had meetings, even how you were upset about LS putting his feet on the desk and creating chaos. Are you worried he will find out how you talk about him behind his back will you lose the right to using LS? lol

Rhodes is a fine player, whats he is worth is irrelevant isnt it? Because of people like you and how you failed us we are owned by a rich foreigner which by the way is better than what fate was awaiting us several years ago. Our owner will spend his money it isnt our money, if he buys great players for us to watch brilliant but the future is out of our hands because of what 20 years of mismanagement

Guest AbbeyOwl

I remember those 4 goals he scored at Hillsborough, reminded me of Gary Lineker, would love him here but only if he was part of a Group of an influx of better players, Blackburn bought him but dont play to his strengths also the other Guy they have up front looks decent and maybe suits their style of play  :biggrin:

Guest Deleted member

A lot of guff being thrown up in here as to why he won't sign....

And to be fair to Abbey, he has made some very valid points.

If we sign Rhodes on the same wages he's on at Blackburn, on a 4 year deal, that's already worth £6.5m

£5.5m as a transfer fee, and there's your £12m deal.

Rest assured Mr Chansiri hasn't bought this club to stand still. Season ticket price rises will help us lift our income, which in turn will allow him to invest more without tippin the balance on FFP. As will better sponsorship deals.

Strap yourselves in for the ride. There's no reason whatsoever why Jordan Rhodes won't be signing for us. Think a few people need to start thinking bigger.

Season ticket price rise - cue a meltdown

More corporate commercial income means reserving more parts of the South for the 'prawn sandwich brigade - cue a meltdown

Rename the ground to get around FFP - cue a meltdown

A lot of guff being thrown up in here as to why he won't sign....

And to be fair to Abbey, he has made some very valid points.

If we sign Rhodes on the same wages he's on at Blackburn, on a 4 year deal, that's already worth £6.5m

£5.5m as a transfer fee, and there's your £12m deal.

Rest assured Mr Chansiri hasn't bought this club to stand still. Season ticket price rises will help us lift our income, which in turn will allow him to invest more without tippin the balance on FFP. As will better sponsorship deals.

Strap yourselves in for the ride. There's no reason whatsoever why Jordan Rhodes won't be signing for us. Think a few people need to start thinking bigger.

What like Leon Clarke or Proudlock you mean?

Oh and I believe I suggested some pages back that the scenario you've outlined might be possible. Not trying to one up you, just saying that it had crossed my mind too.

Season ticket price rise - cue a meltdown

More corporate commercial income means reserving more parts of the South for the 'prawn sandwich brigade - cue a meltdown

Rename the ground to get around FFP - cue a meltdown

Get to the Prem on the back of a strategic and well executed business plan - cue a ....oh no wait

Guest Deleted member

What like Leon Clarke or Proudlock you mean?

Oh and I believe I suggested some pages back that the scenario you've outlined might be possible. Not trying to one up you, just saying that it had crossed my mind too.

I did wonder if someone might have already pointed it out, I only joined from page 25ish

Guest Deleted member

Get to the Prem on the back of a strategic and well executed business plan - cue a ....oh no wait

Thing is, we would have got to the Prem eventually on the back of Milans strategic and well executed business plan.

We should just do it quicker now

I did wonder if someone might have already pointed it out, I only joined from page 25ish

Been there before now.

Thing is, we would have got to the Prem eventually on the back of Milans strategic and well executed business plan.

We should just do it quicker now

and I'll drink to that.

In Sun newspaper that Forest are going in for him, loan for rest of season picking up his £40k a week wages then pay £8m. They are supposed to be under a transfer embargo but apparently have a way around it.

What a joke FFP is!

Forest? Shows how strong ffp is if that happens. Mind you, Barcelona were under a worldwide transfer ban when they signed a player who was on a worldwide football ban and wasn't even allowed into their stadium.

Ffp is a joke. I said at the time it would be ignored by those that wish to spend and used as an excuse not to spend by those that don't. I'm glad Milan didn't go crazy with the cash, we needed to level out, but if this fella wants to spend and it doesn't endangere the club then I say let him get on with it.

Guest totemowl

Erm that is exactly what happened MM did not invest further funds beyond care and maintenance, and we were sold when a certain time had passed. If anyone is in the know they will tell you.

I believe we are not supposed to discuss the inquest on here so will not post further

lol we're not discussing the inquest. My post was about you posting bullshit and then, when proved to be bullshit, denying what you said.

And when what you said back then is presented you still deny it. lol

Guest Deleted member

Steelowl and Abbey were told to can it - but others carry on?

Can we stick to debating Jordan Rhodes and whether he will sign or not? 

The rest of it is boring. Make another thread and go and measure appendages in there Eh?

Edited by Deleted member