Clapologism

Nothings changed, except the owner.

The realists, incorrectly referred to as clappers, will expect investment on players and a push for promotion, but broadly within FFP and through owner investment: not loans on the ground etc.

The dreamers, often referred to as realists, will expect multiple quality signings to guarantee play-offs this year, and will complain if we only get the likes of Paterson, Wood and Bus. No Wickham or similar marquee signing will be an indication of lack of ambition.

I'll give it until middle of Feb before the normal service resumes.

Why are the clappers trying to claim the moral high ground. Milan has done a good job, he saved us and left us in a better position. But he has made a tidy profit and good luck to him he deserves it and I for one thank him for it. But he did use a lot of spin at times for which he deserves criticism. If you were gullible enough to believe everything he said then well done you go and give yourselves a pat on the back.

Why are the clappers trying to claim the moral high ground. Milan has done a good job, he saved us and left us in a better position. But he has made a tidy profit and good luck to him he deserves it and I for one thank him for it. But he did use a lot of spin at times for which he deserves criticism. If you were gullible enough to believe everything he said then well done you go and give yourselves a pat on the back.

You need to borrow a few straws from the blades you're running out. lol

Yep...you'll be fine with Jon...last of a dying breed of wum's

You do realise your crusade against all the evil posters on Owlstalk makes you look a reyt numpty.

You stick with your gang of Jehovas witnesses putting the world to right.

lol

Guest Frickley Owl

You do realise that you're confusing me with someone who gives a fv ck

Ahhh. So are you someone who takes it then? Rather than gives? Tee hee. Couldn't resist.

The so called 'Happy Clappers' will, no doubt, be delighted to have been proved correct in their confidence in, and support for Milan. 

Their thanks to Milan for the job he has done will be based in sincerity. 

The people who have persisted with their constant put downs and taunts that the 'Happy Clappers' should join the real world, wake up and smell the coffee, will be left to reflect and then say that they all thought Milan did a good job.

Bit childish