Clapologism

Why are the clappers trying to claim the moral high ground. Milan has done a good job, he saved us and left us in a better position. But he has made a tidy profit and good luck to him he deserves it and I for one thank him for it. But he did use a lot of spin at times for which he deserves criticism. If you were gullible enough to believe everything he said then well done you go and give yourselves a pat on the back.

Post of the day for me that is. I'm happy for everybody to win and no one to lose and have bitten my lip and turned a blind eye to the "Lets make MIlan a saint" nonsense. I thought the Clappers were too big to claim the takeover as justification for their standpoint but no, it's started hasn't it! I was hoping the Clappers wouldn't make the takeover divisive - how wrong was I?

They ought to grow up!

Post of the day for me that is. I'm happy for everybody to win and no one to lose and have bitten my lip and turned a blind eye to the "Lets make MIlan a saint" nonsense. I thought the Clappers were too big to claim the takeover as justification for their standpoint but no, it's started hasn't it! I was hoping the Clappers wouldn't make the takeover divisive - how wrong was I?

They ought to grow up!

So the takeover is somehow the justification of the clappers ( whoever they may be ) to say Milan has done a good job of selling us to someone who will take us forward...and you try and call it divisive...jesus fvc king h Christ...you really will be lost without having a target to moan about now MM AND the clappers have disappeared into the horizon

So the takeover is somehow the justification of the clappers ( whoever they may be ) to say Milan has done a good job of selling us to someone who will take us forward...and you try and call it divisive...jesus fvc king h Christ...you really will be lost without having a target to moan about now MM AND the clappers have disappeared into the horizon

Grow up DaveyBoy.

Read your own post...THERE ARE NO DIVIDES...apart from the ones that posters like you keep perpetuating...ffs mods delete this poo

I didn't post the divisive stuff - it had already been posted by a person claiming victory for "the clappers" and the conversion of "realists" to clappers when they saw the err of their ways! So Mr "Holier than Thou", get your facts right before making accusations! How can I make claims about MIlan when he has more or less gone from the club? You really are the angriest man on the planet aren't you???