How many players have we sold at a profit ?

never been any doubt in my life time that if we can make a bob or two we sell .........its why i think this " we are a big club" doesnt quite ring true with me ..

You could say this about every club barring real and barca.

Edited by nickswfc

You could say this about every club barring real and barca.

every player as a price i´m not disputing that but i can go back  a long way and if a club comes in for one of our best we sell from tony kay to whoever we  last made a profit on (brunt/whelan/bougherra   ?). only time i can recall us  refusing to sell was hirsty to man utd .

Not very many, that's why we don't have a pot to p!ss in and that is why we will probably end up back in the first division before we end up in the Prem when all the money has run out.

Which is exactly why MM has improved our youth facilities since he came in. We've moved up at least one academy level (possibly 2?), signed a lot of 18-19 year olds on short-term contracts (like we did with Lavery), recruited new staff, kept the fans more informed.

The pigs have been producing far better talent than us for years, now it's time to capitalise on their capitulation.