Possible Loan Options

Guest Sheff Owl

The wage budget increase would have been based on a takeover, hence the players we missed out on/linked with.

The budget may have gone up a little but not to a level that some think.

Westwood, Hutchinson, Loovens, Semedo, May, Kirkland, Lees, Kelher and Dielna all signed or resigned.

The wage budget increase would have been based on a takeover, hence the players we missed out on/linked with.

The budget may have gone up a little but not to a level that some think.

Westwood, Hutchinson, Loovens, Semedo, May, Kirkland, Lees, Kelher and Dielna all signed or resigned.

No, no Milan said that long before the takeover reared it's ugly head

Yes actually, I will. Significantly increased playing budget for this season. Any good?

Do you have a crystal ball, it's the 1st September, 5 games into the season

We've already got Hallam Hope until January, a player who falls into the Barkley category for potential

Either you have an insight into our recruitment targets or you're having a laugh

Guest Sheff Owl

No, no Milan said that long before the takeover reared it's ugly head

Find the comments then.

He might have improved it but not in the scale you probably think, what do you think Westwood and Hutchinson would be on? A decent chunk will have gone on them.

Kirkland probably won't have signed for the same money bearing in mind he signed AFTER Westwood and the job he did last season.

You haven't got a clue what we are paying our players.

Do you have a crystal ball, it's the 1st September, 5 games into the season

We've already got Hallam Hope until January, a player who falls into the Barkley category for potential

Either you have an insight into our recruitment targets or you're having a laugh

You can only comment on the here and now. Sure we might sign, Austin, Wickham or Rooney in January, we might not. Hope is a signing I think might do well for us, but not the same calibre of signing that Barkley was then

John Guidetti and Scott Sinclair both left out of Man City's 22 man squad.

Micah Richards and Nastasic are also left out, they're seeking loan futures elsewhere today.

So ambitious as it is I think we're in a good position for a cheeky loan for either Guidetti or Sinclair (or both).

You can only comment on the here and now. Sure we might sign, Austin, Wickham or Rooney in January, we might not. Hope is a signing I think might do well for us, but not the same calibre of signing that Barkley was then

Hope is older than Barkley was when we had him so although he might not have his raw talent he might turn out to be a better fit for us. The biggest beneficiary of Barkley's loan arguably was Everton.

WE only got a sniff of what he's about on Saturday but there were a couple of good signs.

Hope is older than Barkley was when we had him so although he might not have his raw talent he might turn out to be a better fit for us. The biggest beneficiary of Barkley's loan arguably was Everton.

WE only got a sniff of what he's about on Saturday but there were a couple of good signs.

Even the Barkley we had then would have thrived in this team and the way we play. As for Hope, he is exactly the type of signing I was hoping for, a front player with a bit of pace. If he hits the ground running, we may have found the right partner for Nuhiu

Nick Powell - teams far better than us will have their sights set on him. He already went to Wigan last season and did well, so he'll want to do similar or better if he goes on loan again

Graham Dorrans - has been a regular for WBA in the Prem for years and has started every game this season

Serge Gnabry - looked brilliant for Arsenal in the few games he played last season. Prem teams will be watching keenly

Ryo Miyaichi -  did well on loan at Bolton and Wigan, but massively injury prone

Jimmy Kebe - has been atrocious in the last couple of seasons

Chris Wood - going to Palace

Sone Aluko - still gets games for Hull in the Prem

So out of those suggestions, Miyachi is the only semi-reasonable one. At least you tried.

Even the Barkley we had then would have thrived in this team and the way we play. As for Hope, he is exactly the type of signing I was hoping for, a front player with a bit of pace. If he hits the ground running, we may have found the right partner for Nuhiu

Huh, you just said we have no ambition in the loan market then come out with a statement like that

Make your mind up

John Guidetti and Scott Sinclair both left out of Man City's 22 man squad.

Micah Richards and Nastasic are also left out, they're seeking loan futures elsewhere today.

So ambitious as it is I think we're in a good position for a cheeky loan for either Guidetti or Sinclair (or both).

Both would be quality, dont think we've got much of a prayer to get either though. Especially Sinclair, he'll be off to a prem team.

Both would be quality, dont think we've got much of a prayer to get either though. Especially Sinclair, he'll be off to a prem team.

I know but what I'm saying is that there are movements for their other players not in the squad but nobody is talking about these two.

Surely man city and the players themselves would prefer to be here rather than nowhere, that's our angle.