No To Wolves!

Guest justcraig

Guest justcraig

Apparently their wage offer wasn't enough, they're going in with another offer but it's looking more likely that he'll go out on loan now

Guest justcraig

Did he state why?

I'm assuming he'll want a crack in the Premiership this season before he even considers a move elsewhere.

Also, he's not going to be included in Leicesters 25 man squad for the prem so he'll definitely not be staying, he's only 22, Leicester keen to loan not sell

Without slating him, because I think he's got loads of potential and would be a decent player to have in the squad, at Wolves he'd surely be first choice every week up front? Could you say the same at Wednesday when he's competing with May? Do we need another striker? With Marshall on the horizon and the potential of another winger, I can't see it.

Could be, and probably will be, wrong though. 

Without slating him, because I think he's got loads of potential and would be a decent player to have in the squad, at Wolves he'd surely be first choice every week up front? Could you say the same at Wednesday when he's competing with May? Do we need another striker? With Marshall on the horizon and the potential of another winger, I can't see it.

Could be, and probably will be, wrong though.

you can never have to many good players and at this level thats what wood is ....gerrim signed

Also, he's not going to be included in Leicesters 25 man squad for the prem so he'll definitely not be staying, he's only 22, Leicester keen to loan not sell

Fingers crossed we are in a position to move then, would be a great season-long loan signing!

Then Leicester can have him back when they are in the Championship again next year.

Not disputing that, am questioning why he would want to come to a club where he's not first choice, when he's just turned down a club where he would be almost nailed-on first choice. I'd have him though, no problem.

money would be the issue i would guess...as for whether he´d be 1st choice i dont know but you´d think he´d back himself to be good enough to get in our side .

I'm torn on this. Whilst I think hes quality, its only a six month loan. What happens then?

If we have some money to spend, I'd rather make it go further, even if we have to take more of a gamble

we´ll be getting loans we all know that so we may as well get quality and wood is that .

I think one issue is do we have a striker who can play the lone striker role effectively. Nuhiu and Madine are not quite mobile enough and I have no idea whether May can.

I think Wood probably could.

We need to make 433 an effective system for us and the lone striker role is key.