The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

How do you find time to watch Wednesday, Barnsley and Doncaster, for enough games, to form the above opinion?

i see you are taking this moment to put the boot yet again just because i'd said Barnsley and Donny are at a realistic level of football and it's quite clear that their league positions reflect that and that is the point iam trying to make here.

there's an age old argument that where a team finishes at the end of December is about where they'll finish at the end of the season so I'm with you on this Parkfield. there is of course the odd exception to that rule

i see you are taking this moment to put the boot yet again just because i'd said Barnsley and Donny are at a realistic level of football and it's quite clear that their league positions reflect that and that is the point iam trying to make here.

How can asking a simple question be considered as putting the boot in old boy? I'm not sure people can comment on something they haven't seen. Your statement implied that you'd seen enough of Donny and Barnsley to make the comments about them, which you made. I just wondered how you found the time and money to watch those two as well as Wednesday.

How can asking a simple question be considered as putting the boot in old boy? I'm not sure people can comment on something they haven't seen. Your statement implied that you'd seen enough of Donny and Barnsley to make the comments about them, which you made. I just wondered how you found the time and money to watch those two as well as Wednesday.so 

so basically what you are saying to me that i have no right to make any judgement on Barnsley and Doncaster Rovers if i haven't watched any of their matches then?

I haven't seen Doncaster or Barnsley this season but I can tell you they are ****.

you've just about summed it up.Wolfmanjack has no right whatsoever to tell me or any other poster on OT that we cannot comment on other clubs matters if we've not watched any of their games.

Edited by parkfieldowl14