I am not fussede if we get Ben Marshall. We don't need another winger. He was good when playing for us but never passed and always wanted to score a wonder goal everytime he got the ball.

6 assists in 22 games would suggest a different story.

And the 5 goals would suggest he was pretty successful when he did try and score.

I am not fussede if we get Ben Marshall. We don't need another winger. 

Not so sure about that,  Maguire is no problem but otherwise we're not exactly blessed

Maghoma and Antonio, good when fit but that's no guarantee, would also be nice not to have to burn Antonio into the ground every week,  and of course Helan is not a winger, never will be

Would be a good signing giving us some very decent supply options in wide areas ( Nuhiu would love Ben Marshall ), but irrelevant as it will never happen

Other more urgent priorities

I agree centre back and striker are the priority but, we only have three wingers (Maguire, Maghoma and Antonio) so we're still one short out wide too (not inc Helan as a winger as I think his best position is left back).

I agree centre back and striker are the priority but, we only have three wingers (Maguire, Maghoma and Antonio) so we're still one short out wide too (not inc Helan as a winger as I think his best position is left back).

Agree, in an ideal world 2 players for every position. If we don't have enough for that, then we should prioritise with the next two signings being a centre back and a striker

I am not fussede if we get Ben Marshall. We don't need another winger. He was good when playing for us but never passed and always wanted to score a wonder goal everytime he got the ball.

One of the things we need really isn't it - his stats were pretty good and although we do need other positions filling, Ben10 would be a great addition.