Just4fun: Norways Championshipsexperts predicts 14/15 season

They have us down for ....drumroll...18th!!

Its a countdown, so the other teams so far, for the record, are:

18: Owls

19: Rotherham

20: Birmingham

21: Brentford

22: Millwall

23: Charlton

24: Blackpool

Short summary of their comments:

Strengths:
+Two excellent goalies. Keiren Westwood is a brilliant signing.
+ Lots of speed and tricks on the wings in Chris Maguire, Michail Antonio, Jeremy Helan and Jaques Maghoma.
+ Interesting central midfield.
Weaknesses:
- Not enough goalscoring strikers. Nuhiu finished last season well. Can he keep up his form?
- Too reliant on Chris Maguire to shine
- Finished last season in a dissapointing manner. Can they shake this and start over in 14/15?

They Peg our Chrissy Maguire as our best player, branding him "one of the most interesting players in the championship". They also credit Westwood(they think he will start against Brighton), Loovens, Palmer and Lee as solid players.

They call Lewis Buxton a "club legend", and say that Right back is one of better positions with him and Palmer competing for it, but they question our LB because of Mattock. And they use a lot of space writing about Gary Madine and his wrongdoings.

They are also very unsure about Gray, saying he lacks proper Managerial expereince.

They also say that naturally if the takeover completes, and more players come in, we will finish higher. Highlighting that the first position we should strength should be our strikers(They don't think any of our current strikers, bar Maguire since he is not used as a striker, will get more than 10 goals).

What do you think? With our current squad, I'd say its pretty close to what I'd predict. Time to start building!

As things stand...I'd expect us to finish in and around that part of the table. 

We are way off having a side capable of competing in the higher reaches of the Championship. 

Club legends for me are players who have played in our most succesful period in our recent history.

Therefore Sheridan, Hirst, Pearson and a few more deserve legend status. Nobody since the early 90's deserves legend status.

Bullen had a very good end to the promotion season....but half way through that season he was being played full back (not his fault) and the crowd was on his back.

After that a bit part player in the higher league. Legend? No i'm afraid not

Reda - Not in this world !!!!!

whilst I agree with you, legends are era specific in all walks of life.

I think that Ian Brown is a legend of music. People these days think that Lily Allen is a legend. As said its all subjective.