Wednesdayite Carpark Video

After watching the first few minutes of that video here's a few tips for you Neil when filming.

Firstly, try not to be too bubbly and enthusiastic in front of the camera. It portrays someone who is suffering inner turmoil and low confidence. Let the natural and real you shine out. You'll find that people will gravitate towards you as opposed to running away.

Secondly, don't position yourself below the cameraman. He needs to be lvel or below you. It will gives you that air of authority and status rather that looking like an Umpa Lumpa gone wrong.

Thirdly, the eyes are very puffy and baggy. If you're wanting to break into television media you have to look fresh, motivated and ready for it. You need a good heavy sleep pattern, rest and possibly need to practice some day time meditation. Watch some you tube clips of Nick Owen during his time on 'Good Morning Britain.' He's the consummate professional.

Lastly, you would benefit from losing a few pounds, couldn't we all :ls: It's more about the aesthetics of your stature in front of the lens, after all, the camera and two dimensional images do make us look heavier than what we really are.

Keep the subtle Sheffield Accent, though. I'm heterosexual but found you voice making me moist and contributed to me getting a touch on.

Hope this advice is appreciated.

Edited by M Royds

Guest Deleted member

Lastly, you would benefit from losing a few pounds,

When the video starts it sounds like hes saying "Good afternoon, welcome to Fat Cam"

Cheers Mate, I'm "big boned" if you must. :rolleyes:

Yes that is Blue Goggles , who on that day refused to clear any snow to show the lines for people to know where to parkl!( He did clear the  area where he collected the cash ).

He seems to have disappeared from here since last week! Has someone got him?

After watching the first few minutes of that video here's a few tips for you Neil when filming.

Firstly, try not to be too bubbly and enthusiastic in front of the camera. It portrays someone who is suffering inner turmoil and low confidence. Let the natural and real you shine out. You'll find that people will gravitate towards you as opposed to running away.

Secondly, don't position yourself below the cameraman. He needs to be lvel or below you. It will gives you that air of authority and status rather that looking like an Umpa Lumpa gone wrong.

Thirdly, the eyes are very puffy and baggy. If you're wanting to break into television media you have to look fresh, motivated and ready for it. You need a good heavy sleep pattern, rest and possibly need to practice some day time meditation. Watch some you tube clips of Nick Owen during his time on 'Good Morning Britain.' He's the consummate professional.

Lastly, you would benefit from losing a few pounds, couldn't we all :ls: It's more about the aesthetics of your stature in front of the lens, after all, the camera and two dimensional images do make us look heavier than what we really are.

Keep the subtle Sheffield Accent, though. I'm heterosexual but found you voice making me moist and contributed to me getting a touch on.

Hope this advice is appreciated.

flip YOURSELF UP THE ARSE

lol

"Goals goals goals"

Finished 0-0

lol

I'm an optimist ahead of games

We don't do Fan Cam anymore do we?

No

We should do though - it's great fun

Some right characters

The chubby presenters a proper meaty hunk too

Owlstalk Shop

Why the flip do you insist on nodding your bald head in appreciation of everything everyone says, oh and can you give me 20 mins of my life back please! lol

Why the flip do you insist on nodding your bald head in appreciation of everything everyone says, oh and can you give me 20 mins of my life back please! lol

You noticed as well.

Like that Churchill dog.