Good luck with the takeover..

Guest OsiinAlnwick

I'm a true Wednesdayite and I'd knock down the Leppings Lane end in a heart beat. Well said Whitey.

Have you been winding the pigs up on bladesmad yet Whitey?

I've not, as it goes. Despite some peoples beliefs, I very rarely browse other forums. Not as much as I once did, when I did previews of our games for my blog. Back then I was frequently on other forums. These days, other than ours, I only look at Rochdale's (my second club), yours and occasionally Tykes Mad. 

But now you mention it, I'll pop over to BladesMad and add my thoughts on no doubt one of many Mamedov threads. 

Only JonTheOwl beats you in terms of attention seeking. No doubt you've posted something that completely contradicts this on other teams forum to suck up to them.

The whole point of creating a thread/topic on a forum, or adding a post/reply on said thread, is for attention. Shirley? So aye, I'm an attention seeker. 

Will you express those words of encouragement on the other teams websites you tend to frequent?

(Owlstalk never forgets)

See BladesMad in about 15 minutes. And.. 23 seconds.

Do want us to bend over some more so you can get your tongue a bit further in? 

I've made what, best part of 2,000 posts now on here, over about three years? I've never once said anything that would contradict what I've said today. 

I even made it clear what I thought on twitter. 

but their club and fanbase I don't hate.. there's been no reason to in my lifetime.. so I wish them both well with this latest pipe dream

I hate Wednesday 'fans' born in Barnsley.. I hate the fact they beat us in injury time quite a lot.. I hate Leppings Lane.. that's it

I have never hated Sheffield Wednesday.. I have never wished bad on them.. I save that for their ugly sister, the Blunts, and Dirty Leeds

#SWFC supposedly set for a takeover.. good luck to them.. rivalry aside, their long suffering supporters deserve better.. hope it works out

I've made what, best part of 2,000 posts now on here, over about three years? I've never once said anything that would contradict what I've said today. 

I even made it clear what I thought on twitter. 

but their club and fanbase I don't hate.. there's been no reason to in my lifetime.. so I wish them both well with this latest pipe dream

I hate Wednesday 'fans' born in Barnsley.. I hate the fact they beat us in injury time quite a lot.. I hate Leppings Lane.. that's it

I have never hated Sheffield Wednesday.. I have never wished bad on them.. I save that for their ugly sister, the Blunts, and Dirty Leeds

#SWFC supposedly set for a takeover.. good luck to them.. rivalry aside, their long suffering supporters deserve better.. hope it works out

To be fair it wasn't a serious post Whitey. lol 

I tweeted my thoughts, and the responses I received from fellow BFC fans caused the other tweets where I explained why I didn't hate SWFC. 

I admit though, that despite my best wishes, I still see it as a pipe dream. For Wednesday to return to their early 90's success. Football has moved on so much, and even smaller clubs such as Swansea, Hull etc are so far ahead. Nevermind the top six or seven. 

But, you've to be in it to win it, and once in the Premier League, with serious investment behind you, who knows? I'm guessing Hillsborough would be near on full every week, for the first season back up? That's key. Can Hull, Swansea, Leicester etc, can they pull numbers like that? 

I'm not pulling anybodys plonker here. All the best to you all, even those who love to loathe me/BFC. 

Off to BladesMad now. 

*I will admit it's going to be far easier for me to be decent now, since we're a division below. Plus, we've your rivals to play. Can't wait. 

I'd say the biggest reason the money men have stayed away so far is the ongoing Hillsborough Disaster investigation.

Plus turnover and non-match day revenue streams too. Year on year one of the top teams in the league based on attendances, history, stadium etc. Yet our revenue streams mean we can only support a wage bill that is 4th from bottom in the league.