Good luck with the takeover..

If ever there was a club that serious investment could turn into a giant, it's Wednesday. 

Always baffled me that these money men from foreign lands chose tinpot clubs such as Brighton, Leicester, Hull and Sheffield United, when Wednesday were there, primed for a takeover. You have the fanbase, the history, the heritage. Knock down Leppings Lane End and you've a top stadium. It really is a no brainer, for any silly árse with money to burn on a football club. 

I'd wager that at least 50% of Wednesdayites who go to matches regularly have seen little in the way of 'good times'. It's been a pretty torrid time since the Premier League relegation season, and so I think it'd be nice to see the good times return to S6. 

Yes, I'm a Barnsley supporter and all this might sound strange, but I've always spoken in such terms, in between the bóllocks I post. However, I'm being slightly selfish as well. It's my belief that a successful Wednesday this coming season will adversely affect your ugly sister across the city. And the way they're already being built up as huge favourites to win the pub league title, a bit of adversity wouldn't go amiss. 

So aye, I hope this comes off for SWFC. I hope moneybags Mamedov spends like r lass on my payday, and takes you where you want to go. Fúck FFP. Playing by the rules gets you nowhere (ie - the pub league). 

Good luck. 

You Reds.

I was always wondering why we didn't get investment, after all LS often said we were "investor ready"

4 years later the answer has become a lot clearer, a huge clean up operation has been needed and the club has required stabilising, which is what Milan has done. I think we will only have been attractive or truly "investor ready" for the last 12 months.

It sounds like Milan may have picked a decent buyer too.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Only JonTheOwl beats you in terms of attention seeking. No doubt you've posted something that completely contradicts this on other teams forum to suck up to them.

lol

So strange. I seem to get mentioned in every thread.