Maxine to decide on loan move overnight

Guest Sheff Owl

This payment to Carlisle will stop Madine playing for us this season, if again.

Get a fee for him, avoid paying the payment to Carlisle makes makes sense from a business point of view.

Guest Sheff Owl

I thought this clause had expired?

Article date 27th Feb 2014   CARLISLE UTD TO BENEFIT IF GARY MADINE PLAYS FOR SHEFF WEDS AGAIN

Gary Madine’s return to the fold at Sheffield Wednesday means the Owls will have to pay out when he makes his next league appearance.

Under clauses in the striker's contract, a payment will be triggered if Wednesday rehabilitate Madine to the point where he makes another first-team outing following his release from prison.

It was originally believed to be linked to the £100,000 trigger on which Carlisle narrowly missed out last season.

But the sum that would be due to United this time is now understood to be less than that.

Madine is back in training at Hillsborough today after serving four months in jail for assault.

Guest Maxine

A leather clad dominatrix apparently.

Not made her mind up yet. And if I'm honest I think that's just her way of drawing it out, teasing us to the end.

Decisions decisions.

Flip a coin thus creating 2 parallel timelines.

what about the timeline where we don't out the result of the coin flip? or the timelines where madine's decision come into place or other variables?