Maxine to decide on loan move overnight

Nailed on to be Carlisle or somewhere local like Chesterfield/Rotherham etc

If it's up to him then the last thing he'll want to do after being in prison for so long is to be somewhere unfamiliar.

I'd actually stick money on him going to Carlisle actually.

Think you might be right.

Don't quite understand SG regards doesn't want to let him go as Best can be recalled anytime. Why not let him go with the same recall clause Best has?

Swindon are in for him I have heard.

MM, nor SG, are stupid.

I'm sure if Madine was to be loaned out it would be with a recall clause.

Nailed on to be Carlisle or somewhere local like Chesterfield/Rotherham etc

If it's up to him then the last thing he'll want to do after being in prison for so long is to be somewhere unfamiliar.

I'd actually stick money on him going to Carlisle actually.

Actually, actually I'd think he'd actually go to Chesterfield where he could actually play at Wembley, actually.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

For the life of me I can't understand why he can't have a look in here, now we are relatively safe. I'd have him in the squad over Afobe any day. Perfect time to work him into the squad now that the pressure is off.

The only reason i can think of why hes not getting a run out here is that hes fu cking gash and shouldnt be 200 yards from a wednesday shirt again.

The only reason i can think of why hes not getting a run out here is that hes fu cking gash and shouldnt be 200 yards from a wednesday shirt again.

Which begs the question , if he's so "gash" then why didn't the club sack him when they had the chance? Plenty of players who are performing now were "gash" under DJ. He needs a chance under Gray the same that has been afforded to others.

For the life of me I can't understand why he can't have a look in here, now we are relatively safe. I'd have him in the squad over Afobe any day. Perfect time to work him into the squad now that the pressure is off.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/carlisle-utd-net-90-000-if-gary-madine-plays-for-sheff-weds-again-1.1119429

Any fee is a lot to pay for a player that arguably isn't good enough and doesn't really deserve another chance at this club. We don't need him, we are as good as safe after last night, but it would make sense to get some of the money back we have wasted on him if he scores a few elsewhere. Hopefully Madine will be loaned out and sold in the summer.

You mean give him a chance alongside a decent striker and midfielders/wingers that can supply him with decent ball?

Why would you want to do that with a young striker that we own?

Just write him off and call him rubbish.

Get with it Sax.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/carlisle-utd-net-90-000-if-gary-madine-plays-for-sheff-weds-again-1.1119429

Any fee is a lot to pay for a player that arguably isn't good enough and doesn't really deserve another chance at this club. We don't need him, we are as good as safe after last night, but it would make sense to get some of the money back we have wasted on him if he scores a few elsewhere. Hopefully Madine will be loaned out and sold in the summer.

Wasted on him? What about our promotion year? When we had a winger that could cross?

Short memory.

Edited by heppers