Sign in to follow this  
dunsbyowl

Happy 125th Birthday Sheffield United 22/3/2014

Think I should let you into a little secret this city is ours was sang at Hillsborough by united long the season you was relegated. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I doubt you lot sung "this city is ours" first.

But I don't doubt you are most definitely the first set of plebs to wear Christmas jumpers to invade pitches in February.

he will just dodge the difficult questions mate.

and lie about why his name is whw.

lol

Dodge difficult question bloody he'll it isn't mastermind is it. To be honest I ain't going through that list of bile and untruths but to stop Belfast getting his knickers in a twist I will pluck one of them. Can someone find some proof of where sheffield united tried to get a result wiped out? As far as I am aware Warnock was totally exonerated from the wild accusations Mr megson touted. There was a fourth official who rebuffed the accusations the same fourth official who was actually nearer to Warnock than megson.

I could spend an evening writing a list that would not show Wednesday in a great light such thing like having players done for match fixing or delaying payment to sch or not paying full debts to coop. Mudslinging is easy and both sets of supporters have got enough ammo.

Genuine question to the grunter here from me

Why do you snort beasts sing the Boxing Day song ?

We will fight forever more BECAUSE of boxing day. And why the hostility are you threatened by my presence Mr big guns.

Dodge difficult question bloody he'll it isn't mastermind is it. To be honest I ain't going through that list of bile and untruths but to stop Belfast getting his knickers in a twist I will pluck one of them. Can someone find some proof of where sheffield united tried to get a result wiped out? As far as I am aware Warnock was totally exonerated from the wild accusations Mr megson touted. There was a fourth official who rebuffed the accusations the same fourth official who was actually nearer to Warnock than megson.

I could spend an evening writing a list that would not show Wednesday in a great light such thing like having players done for match fixing or delaying payment to sch or not paying full debts to coop. Mudslinging is easy and both sets of supporters have got enough ammo.

Colin was charged with improper conduct and the Pigs faced a charge relating to player conduct.

WBA are another club along with West Ham to name but two that have a dislike for our odious little sister.

We will fight forever more BECAUSE of boxing day. And why the hostility are you threatened by my presence Mr big guns.

Hostility ?

Why do you sing that when you got massacred 4-0 your just copying us arnt you surely

Because of a game you lost 4-0 when pre game favourites against your older, bigger, better rivals and the game was such a turning point in both clubs fortunes that it would be 12 years before you managed to finish above us again? You want to sing a song to be constantly reminded of that?? Pig logic eh.

• Agree 1

Because we will fight for it never to happen again is my interpretation.

Wot about the blatant copying of singing the blues with that crap ...I've never felt more like swinging a pig

Don't forget your the pigs you call us pigs cos we called it you lot first

You can keep that greasy chip butty song it's shocking

• Agree 1

Because we will fight for it never to happen again is my interpretation.

Yeah, you fought so hard to avoid it that you went down to division four the following season.

A mate of mine, a reasonable, articulate blade (you won't know him) reckons that Keith Curle was charging around like a man possessed, doing his very best to be the 4th player red carded and get the game abandoned (which happened anyway due to another injury).

Wot about the blatant copying of singing the blues with that crap ...I've never felt more like swinging a pig

Don't forget your the pigs you call us pigs cos we called it you lot first

You can keep that greasy chip butty song it's shocking

And you ban keep the classic it you don't effing bounce or hey ho sliver lining you pinched from wolves. After that I'm struggling.

The fact, other than their chippy song, Blunts fans most chant and scrawl onto their flags "we hate Wednesday" says it all. 125 years and that's their biggest point to make.

• Agree 1

And you ban keep the classic it you don't effing bounce or hey ho sliver lining you pinched from wolves. After that I'm struggling.

Thanks whw, for the most ironic thing I have read all day.

"pinched from wolves". Tell me, where did you get your nickname from and who played at your current ground before you?

Mmmmmm of course they did. Of course Wednesday fans never mention united at all ever.

A mate of mine, a reasonable, articulate blade (you won't know him) reckons that Keith Curle was charging around like a man possessed, doing his very best to be the 4th player red carded and get the game abandoned (which happened anyway due to another injury).

Did your articulate mate stand up in front of the fa to give evidence? So I am not articulate? Have i been rude or abusive?

Edited by whw

Knickers in a twist, don't spout more untruths whw.

I just like laughing at you making a fool of yourself on here.

As for the WBA thing, its clear those 2 red cards were delibarate, when has that ever happened since?

As for your accusations- individual players actions ain't a reflection on the club are they?

when did we delay payments to sch? did we pay them in end? did we not have them as shirt sponshorship ? did we pay all our debts to business yes

and for the co-op thing- we paid plenty of interest before Milan cut a deal, you know a business deal which happen all the time, we were a bad investment and co-op relaized that, but we paid a lot more than grunters think.

thanks for your time.

lol

WHW aka The New Whitey...

Representing a similar style club.

Did your articulate mate stand up in front of the fa to give evidence? So I am not articulate? Have i been rude or abusive?

Not sure quite where alan accuses you of not being articulate (although you doing a good job to at least prompt a debate on it) or that you have been rude or abusive.

The fact the FA allowed the 3-0 scoreline to WBA to stand should tell you all you need to know about that shameful game and the actions of Colin, Curle et al.