Happy 125th Birthday Sheffield United 22/3/2014

Dodge difficult question bloody he'll it isn't mastermind is it. To be honest I ain't going through that list of bile and untruths but to stop Belfast getting his knickers in a twist I will pluck one of them. Can someone find some proof of where sheffield united tried to get a result wiped out? As far as I am aware Warnock was totally exonerated from the wild accusations Mr megson touted. There was a fourth official who rebuffed the accusations the same fourth official who was actually nearer to Warnock than megson.

A mate of mine, a reasonable, articulate blade (you won't know him) reckons that Keith Curle was charging around like a man possessed, doing his very best to be the 4th player red carded and get the game abandoned (which happened anyway due to another injury).

And you ban keep the classic it you don't effing bounce or hey ho sliver lining you pinched from wolves. After that I'm struggling.

Thanks whw, for the most ironic thing I have read all day.

"pinched from wolves". Tell me, where did you get your nickname from and who played at your current ground before you?

Dodge difficult question bloody he'll it isn't mastermind is it. To be honest I ain't going through that list of bile and untruths but to stop Belfast getting his knickers in a twist I will pluck one of them. Can someone find some proof of where sheffield united tried to get a result wiped out? As far as I am aware Warnock was totally exonerated from the wild accusations Mr megson touted. There was a fourth official who rebuffed the accusations the same fourth official who was actually nearer to Warnock than megson.

I could spend an evening writing a list that would not show Wednesday in a great light such thing like having players done for match fixing or delaying payment to sch or not paying full debts to coop. Mudslinging is easy and both sets of supporters have got enough ammo.

Knickers in a twist, don't spout more untruths whw.

I just like laughing at you making a fool of yourself on here.

As for the WBA thing, its clear those 2 red cards were delibarate, when has that ever happened since?

As for your accusations- individual players actions ain't a reflection on the club are they?

when did we delay payments to sch? did we pay them in end? did we not have them as shirt sponshorship ? did we pay all our debts to business yes

and for the co-op thing- we paid plenty of interest before Milan cut a deal, you know a business deal which happen all the time, we were a bad investment and co-op relaized that, but we paid a lot more than grunters think.

thanks for your time.

lol

Did your articulate mate stand up in front of the fa to give evidence? So I am not articulate? Have i been rude or abusive?

Not sure quite where alan accuses you of not being articulate (although you doing a good job to at least prompt a debate on it) or that you have been rude or abusive.

The fact the FA allowed the 3-0 scoreline to WBA to stand should tell you all you need to know about that shameful game and the actions of Colin, Curle et al.

Knickers in a twist, don't spout more untruths whw.

I just like laughing at you making a fool of yourself on here.

As for the WBA thing, its clear those 2 red cards were delibarate, when has that ever happened since?

As for your accusations- individual players actions ain't a reflection on the club are they?

when did we delay payments to sch? did we pay them in end? did we not have them as shirt sponshorship ? did we pay all our debts to business yes

and for the co-op thing- we paid plenty of interest before Milan cut a deal, you know a business deal which happen all the time, we were a bad investment and co-op relaized that, but we paid a lot more than grunters think.

thanks for your time.

lol

Funny how fans of a club part owned by a junior member of one of the worlds most oppressive & exploitative regimes feel the call to lecture Wednesday on business ethics?

Guest _Ibbo_

Funny how fans of a club part owned by a junior member of one of the worlds most oppressive & exploitative regimes feel the call to lecture Wednesday on business ethics?

the Saudis are one of the most repressive countries on the planet. 

amazed its not brought up from time to time.

Though the club that welcomes back a convicted rapist.... its probably not much of an issue. 

Edited by _Ibbo_

Guest _Ibbo_

Seems a little funny how when rumours of your own Arab takeover was muted a couple of weeks ago (was it Jordanian royal family) nobody came on here and mentioned human rights.

And unless I am mistaken the convicted rapist is still in prison and unemployed.

Just a rumour, never happened. Neither did the quatari one. 

Can't sit easily being funded by a prince of a country that promotes live beheadings can it ?

Just a rumour, never happened. Neither did the quatari one. 

Can't sit easily being funded by a prince of a country that promotes live beheadings can it ?

I wouldn't go down that route ibbo ...you never know who´ll take us over .

Wow so many replies and not enough time. Belfast I have a bit if time for your postings but you have pulled the old chestnut "making a fool of myself". So having an opinion that differs from yourself is now making a fool of myself?

I asked to prove sheffield united deliberately tried go get a result overturned I have read lots of theories on articulate mates and "it's obvious" but no actually facts. It was clearly not obvious to the fa who didn't find any wrong doing regarding ex sheffield wednesday player Gary megsons wild accusations. The fourth official must have been a bit mutton.

Like I said previously I am not getting into mudslinging ala kivo my point was any fan came come up with a list of unsavoury incidents in a club's history and the fans of that club will always deny or argue against those comments.

Nope.

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

lol

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

Guest _Ibbo_

I wouldn't go down that route ibbo ...you never know who´ll take us over .

Amd if I have concerns about a potential new owner I'll state them.

I see the classless ones are holding another another 125th celebration to coincide with their 1st home match in 1889. I wonder what they are planning for next year as Wednesday first played there 160 years ago ! that deserves a party surely?

Shame they couldn't have done better in their 1st home match - stuffed by a Sunday League Church team 4-0!

September 1854

30September1854_zps050f20ba.jpg

2nd June 1855

Blane_zps8fa9fe25.jpg

27 September 1889 - Shame

125a_zps7c421c43.jpg

125b_zpsa03dc1d3.jpg

125c_zps515bb4d4.jpg

125d_zps70df9cb7.jpg

125e_zps8cf920e3.jpg

125f_zpsf071c838.jpg

Edited by dunsbyowl