Embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing

Guest TheWednesdayite

In terms of advertising, Sheffield Wednesday had a disaster tonight.

This season I didn't get a season ticket and I'm pleased I didn't. I have only been to Hillsborough three times this season and on each occasion we have been awful. Good on those that keep going week after week.

I'm sure there are many more like myself who have once been regular spectators but are being put off by what's so regularly on show.

There was no game plan tonight and even after 5 mins I knew we wouldn't win the game.

I left early again tonight and the lad next to me said, "It's not over yet mate". To which I replied, "It is. I know Wednesday too well".

Not taking anything away from Charlton though. They played better than us and were much the better side.

Massively poor display by the Owls. They've missed out on a serious revenue making Steel City Derby and they, including Grey, should be very disappointed in themselves.

Would prefer it if part time 'supporters' like yourself kept away and left it to those who go every week and are passionate about our club - and not people like yourself who are forever in search of the latest band wagon.

Yes, tonight was embarrassingly poor, but that hasn't been the case for most of the last 3 months.

So if tonight has put you off then good. It shouldn't take a potential FA cup quarter final to attract fans to Hillsborough. the real fans are there every week regardless of how much hype there us surrounding the game.

Just got back, literally 5 mins ago. me & the Mrs. 

GUTTED. didnt play great, actually played a lot better v wigan imo. 

and its my mrs birthday in morning (8 mins) .... but im not gonna get a paddy on about it, would have been great had we won.

BUT YOU CANT HANDPICK THE RESULT.    we are owls mate - win or lose. still had a good singsong.

proper gutted mind.

and its my mrs birthday in morning (8 mins) .... but im not gonna get a paddy on about it, would have been great had we won.

BUT YOU CANT HANDPICK THE RESULT.    we are owls mate - win or lose. still had a good singsong.

proper gutted mind.

Happy Birthday to the missus though,just don't give her the DVD of tonight as a present ;)

BUT YOU CANT HANDPICK THE RESULT. we are owls mate - win or lose. still had a good singsong.

proper gutted mind.

Chin up GY. Be reyt.

And best birthday wishes to Mrs GY-Owl.4

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest 1banana2banana

Wasting your time on here mate

People without season tickets get slated

Even f you've had ten and are having a season off

It's like a little brownie points system to who goes to most games when we are poor

Well ie been to my fair share

And I've had enough

So keep spending your money folks and watch the last 15 years repeat themselves