if you...

Why not just make a bonfire with your money? Nobody makes money from owning a football club. Get yourself an

executive box, and let somebody else lose their money? Man Utd and Chelsea have about a billion quid's worth of

debt between them, so you with your 115 mill would just be chucking good money after bad.

Edited by Wolfmanjack

Why not just make a bonfire with your money? Nobody makes money from owning a football club. Get yourself an

executive box, and let somebody else lose their money? Man Utd and Chelsea have about a billion quid's worth of

debt between them, so you with your 115 mill would just be chucking good money after bad.

exactly so, however...

my on field improvements would be, an improvement in the quality of the playing staff (couple of heavy handed forwards)...

a decent ball player for the m/f, with a top notch wing man to skin a fullback or two, and 2 werewolves to bite everything in the m/f...

add to that a very decent c/b pairing, and keep Kirkland...

I reckon 20 to 25m should cover it (excluding the wages everyone omits)...

and that (I hope) would be it, we should be seriously able to challenge for a play off place with such riches, maybe even an automatic...

should we be able to get up, it's likely we'd have to plan for a quick return (with parachute money) thus enabling us to rebuild again, for a further tilt, or even tilts...

Guest eggsarnie

if it did happen, I wouldn't buy one single first team player, I would simply invest in the youth teams and introduce a Reward scheme for the fans to win an exuctive box for any kid they spot that makes it to the first team.

if it did happen, I wouldn't buy one single first team player, I would simply invest in the youth teams and introduce a Reward scheme for the fans to win an exuctive box for any kid they spot that makes it to the first team.

I think i'd introduce a scheme where all season ticket holders were in a draw, and each home game one number was pulled out allowing the season ticket holder the use of a free box for the next home game...