Sensible Question about DJ

correctamondo, beholder is one of the wrongest posters on here

lol

He's one of very posters on here that has an opinion and is able to to back it up with a reasoned/intelligent comment - unlike a lot of the posters on here that argue their points with no substance and certainly no intelligence. 

What do you think of my post Ramone, reasoned do you think 

Well South Wales Owl, your OP wasnt really based on fact was it. Nothing remotely official came out that he 3 games to save his job did it. But your post didnt offend my eyes like a lot of your posts do (joke) 

Much love x

Milan Mandaric won't sack DJ, not because he doesn't want to but because he doesn't want to have to pay out in compensation with 'potential' new owners sniffing about. He's got himself in a Catch 22 situation and DJ is the beneficiary at present. Unfortunately the fans just have to sit back and hope the results improve because nothing looks like it's changing anytime in the next month or so.

I said a while back that I thought he needed 10 games and then later that that he needed 4 points from 4 games Birmingham onwards and I still feel this will be right.

If he fails to win at ipswich he'll be gone.

The only thing that can potentially save him is if we show enough progress, don't win and take into consideration that the goalposts have changed due to financial issues or whatever. At this point what happens tho? give him till after bolton? barnsley?

At some point we need to win these games.

the season is only going to get harder for us from here on in.

This is the problem with posters on here. Just because 5 other numbties agree with them, they think that makes them right.

"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts"

Einstein.

;-)

He also said - the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

This is the problem with posters on here. Just because 5 other numbties agree with them, they think that makes them right.

Einstein.

;-)

Do you reckon Einstein knew how to spell NUMPTY?

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's one of very posters on here that has an opinion and is able to to back it up with a reasoned/intelligent comment - unlike a lot of the posters on here that argue their points with no substance and certainly no intelligence.

No he int.

This is the problem with posters on here. Just because 5 other numbties agree with them, they think that makes them right.

Einstein.

;-)

You mean those numpties you were agreeing with 3 games ago!!!!

Will you be making another u-turn soon????

You mean those numpties you were agreeing with 3 games ago!!!!

Will you be making another u-turn soon????

I didn't agree with anyone.

I stated my own opinion at the time based on what I was seeing.

Since then DJ has made better decisions. He hasn't stuck to a selection that doesn't work which is the mark of a manager who has lost the plot.

Only a NUMBTY would keep arguing the same point regardless of the evidence. If the situation changes, so does my take on it.

I didn't agree with anyone.

I stated my own opinion at the time based on what I was seeing.

Since then DJ has made better decisions. He hasn't stuck to a selection that doesn't work which is the mark of a manager who has lost the plot.

Only a NUMBTY would keep arguing the same point regardless of the evidence. If the situation changes, so does my take on it.

Im glad I never had to go into battle with you, I would never know who's side you were on! lol

Im glad I never had to go into battle with you, I would never know who's side you were on! lol

That is it though, taking sides- what everyone has to do on here.

Then when things change they can't go back on what they have said because they lose face.

All a bit silly Mr Five.

;-)