was it really this one sided vs Brighton

as the highlights show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beMP4pLZvck

Thought we had turned the corner  :unsure:

The same could have been said for last Saturday against Donny. We certainly had more attacking threat than them and chances but they came away with the spoils. I'd take points right now from a smash and grab if the truth be known.

They didn't really seem to have a great deal of penetration, or create a wealth of clear cut goal scoring opportunities.

The possession stats probably reflect how comfortable in possession their back four is, rather than dominant attacking play. A lot of their good goalscoring chances seemed to arise from quick counter attacks.

Palmer gave ward a free header

Shows why he's not a right back.  He is too easily knocked off the ball by experienced attackers at the far post.

I like Palmer, but deffo a midfielder.

With regards to the performance, the highlights on Wednesday player (from Brighton's perspective) show a good game of football.  Wednesday looked less skillful but still looked like a threat on goal.

Looking forward to Saturday based on the last 2 performances.  We are definitely better in defence with the starting back four we put out on Tuesday.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Shows why he's not a right back. He is too easily knocked off the ball by experienced attackers at the far post.

I like Palmer, but deffo a midfielder.

With regards to the performance, the highlights on Wednesday player (from Brighton's perspective) show a good game of football. Wednesday looked less skillful but still looked like a threat on goal.

Looking forward to Saturday based on the last 2 performances. We are definitely better in defence with the starting back four we put out on Tuesday.

This

I'm looking forward to sat

Really think we have turned the corner with the 2 performances and we are so unlucky not to come away with 4 points