Saturdays SMILE ticket game v Doncaster

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Just received a lovely email from Sue Coggin of SRSB (Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind) - who were the main recipients of the SMILE tickets for Saturdays game v Donny.

This season we are working closely with the SWFC Community Programme to give SMILE ticket recipients an even better experience (barring results) when they bring their groups along to Hillsborough.  It makes all of the hard work worthwhile when the feedback is as good as this - and I wanted to pass that on to you because without many of you the Smile ticket scheme just wouldn't happen.  Finally can I please (again) than Trevdi - and those parties who have contributed to printing and despatch of his fabulous prints - which contribute hugely to our scheme.

THANK YOU

Heres that email from Sue

Hi Nigel and Richard,

Thank you so much for your support at the SWFC Match on Saturday.

Our clients had a wonderful time we have had some great feedback from them all.

I have had texts, voice mails all saying how good it was you made them feel very special.

I know we were a little high maintenance with our requests for specific seats and wheelchair access etc. so thanks again.

Attached are photos from the event the t shirts looked good.

There are more on our face book .

601580_10151909010939292_1345411886_n.jp

1379535_10151909010744292_45042477_n.jpg

599750_10151909010829292_1132941214_n.jp

And also a Youtube video they made on the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtzM5Uvx8Y

Hi granddad many thanks for putting this thread on mate , gives me great pleasure to know I helped in my small way in raising funds through my fellow owlstalkers (WHO I THANK ALSO) to give the people mention'd a means to get to a game,i am so happy and proud that wednesdayite are doing this mate, the only thing I will say Grandad is I don't need thanks mate (don't take that the wrong way mate)because I do what I do to help in my own way ,I as you know struggle to get to games because of my situation ,so in some small way my paintings and prints make me feel I am putting into the club I love if you get my drift ,this way I feel part of the Wednesday community so to speak ,therefore my friend please expect more paintings and if they sell , wednesdayite's initiative of the smilefund will receive a boost until posters decide otherwise or I get to old to do them ,all the best my friend , and keep the flag flying ,

wawaw

regards

Trev

Well done everyone.

This is what the volunteers at Wednesdayite do best - along with the coaches.

They're that good it's easy to mistake them for professional fraud investigators or corporate lawyers...