We need to act

Guest thiscityisours

I know it doesn't help the players but we need to show Milan from the start on Saturday that we want jones out, other managers have been sacked for less eg; megson & irvine

JONES OUT!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

As Richard Pryor said " who's the WE motherfvcker "

I know it doesn't help the players but we need to show Milan from the start on Saturday that we want jones out, other managers have been sacked for less eg; megson & irvine

JONES OUT!!!!

A handful of Owlstalkers chanting DJ OUT!!!!!

We don't hear any Jones out chants apart from a few half hearted attempts as a few brave souls head for the exits. So what makes ppl think it's the majority that do? I'd say the silent majority out weigh the noisy minority

What I have seen from the games with Donny and Brighton (I was there) the corner has been turned. Roger J, Mcphail & Fryatt are and will make a difference. Patience is the key, no matter what you think. I was critical of tactics particularly against Millwall & Yeovil but for me things will get better.

For those idiots who expect us to storm this league then think again. Money is the name of the game and we aint got any but we will not go down and in the current climate that is all we can hope for. Get real those of you who knee jerk to any poor result.

I dont want to cause offence but changing managers does sometimes bring success - Chelsea. Tons of money I know , but their record of a manager merry go round plus winning trophys. Their systems has changed as and when different managers have come in and gone.

Since 2000 

Ranieri

Mouriniho

Grant

Scolari

Wilkins

Hiddink 

Anchelotti

AVB

Di Matteo

Benitez

Mouriniho again

League Titles - 3

Europa Cup - 1

Champions League - 1

FA Cups - 4

League Cups - 2

Community Sheilds - 3

Youth Cups - 2

Its not about the consistancy of the manager, its the way the players adapt to the manager

Plus the squillions of pounds transfer budget helps

I'm really not a jones fan.I like the term scatter gun approach that someone used the other day.Sums him up.He could really try so much more to get the fans on side.The fact he doesn't try makes me take to him even less.But saying that I think his approach has finally hit something like it did last year.If he can just tweak a few things we could improve even more.I would give him a few more games yet.But we'll have to draw a line somewhere.

In what respect does he need to try harder?

I'm probably in the minority but I feel sacking DJ now would do more harm than good plus as history tells us countless managers over the last decade or so have struggled here which suggests perhaps other things have to change other than

managers first, budgets, infrastructure etc.?

This ^^^^^

Don't the clubs fans that Warnock is the manager of like him? I thought he was well liked by fans when he is at a club.

Granted, fans of other clubs don't like him, but thats immaterial really.

Maybe Colin carried it off better than DJ he hasn't been that popular at his previous clubs either.

As I've stated in other threads I don't think we should get rid yet , I was merely answering a question.

Guest thiscityisours

Come 5pm Saturday when where still searching our 1st win, I dare say they will be more calling for him to be sacked

some people on here have more faces than a town hall clock..................

for what it's worth I think we sorry the players have performed a lot better over the last 2 games, and that's what we want, but let's not suck dave's tool just yet...... people should know that things at our clubs change from day to day, just like our fanbase...

wawaw

you were negging people the evening of the brighton match for sticking by dj though, weren't we? 

town hall clock and that..

Edited by Innes