Jones disappointed in players

Guest Big Guns

The manager gets paid to make important decisions on a players development. The managers judgement should be respected. I don't care who the player is, if the manager feels the the player and the team will benefit by someone going on loan the that decision should be final.

Dave Jones appears to have got it right with Palmer, he gained valuable experience an game time and so far appears to have comeback a better player.

We don't need players at the club who appear to have no respect for the managers opinion.

Guest wilyfox

i think Corry should have gone out on loan, for sure. He needs to be fast-tracked, given his age, but a half-season loan would have been very beneficial for him. The fact he's not even made the bench tonight against league one opposition suggests opportunities for him will be very limited here at the moment.

He did but not exclusively I feel that both Madine and Maguire could be in the firing line.

Well I didn't garner that view.

He never mentioned Madine - he never even mentioned the current first team squad. He mentioned younger development players.

Why would Madine need game time in the 1st Division - analogous to Palmer?

Maguire and Madine may well be in the firing line in your opinion.

But that's it - your opinion.

Unless I misheard him?

He never mentioned Madine - he never even mentioned the current first team squad. He mentioned younger development players.

Unless I misheard him?

I'd agree, what makes Madine and Maguire any more likely to be sent out on loan than Palmer, Corry and McCabe?

Then again, I'd give McCabe a good stint in or around the 1st team this season, he looked quality preseason

Unless I misheard him?

My feeling about Madine is just going on history I dont feel that Jones particularly rates him and Jones tried to get both out on loan last season which is a matter of record not opinion.

The fact that there are many fans like me that feel the jury is still out on Madine speaks volumes for his time at the club imo.

Maguire I just don't think has a future here .

Guest Big Guns

Because jones wanted madine to go on loan all last season but he refused

He'd rather sit on the bench and that's why he won't progress he thinks he's the finished article

My feeling about Madine is just going on history I dont feel that Jones particularly rates him and Jones tried to get both out on loan last season which is a matter of record not opinion.

The fact that there are many fans like me that feel the jury is still out on Madine speaks volumes for his time at the club imo.

Maguire I just don't think has a future here .

Can't disagree.

But he wouldn't send them out on loan until he has secured replacements.

Furthermore, if it is true that Madine refused previously (at the expense of COG?) why do you presume Madine has had a change of heart.

To start speculation that Madine has refused to go out of loan or, that Jones wants him out on loan is wrong IMO.

Not a shred of evidence in what Jones said tonight.

Just my opinion.

Can't disagree.

But he wouldn't send them out on loan until he has secured replacements.

Furthermore, if it is true that Madine refused previously (at the expense of COG?) why do you presume Madine has had a change of heart.

To start speculation that Madine has refused to go out of loan or, that Jones wants him out on loan is wrong IMO.

Not a shred of evidence in what Jones said tonight.

Just my opinion.

No you've misunderstood me I dont necessarily mean that I think Madine has refused I just dont think DJ rates him very highly going on statements he's made previously about him .

No you've misunderstood me I dont necessarily mean that I think Madine has refused I just dont think DJ rates him very highly going on statements he's made previously about him .

I haven't misunderstood your point. Not at all.

But your post just unnecessarily added to the speculation.

Whether he does or doesn't rate Madine isn't the point. The thread inferred that Madine had, yet again, refused to go onto loan - from what Joes said.

He didn't say anything of the sort.

You said - as an aside - you wouldn't be surprised. Neither would I.

But that wasn't my point.

Maybe madines and maguires refusal to go on loan is the stumbling block with sharp or lita coming in

Why do you do this?

Seriously.

One of them

Was Madine, he stated in an interview last season stating he didn't want to go out on loan

Last season.

WTF - are you all flipping thick, or what?

I haven't misunderstood your point. Not at all.

But your post just unnecessarily added to the speculation.

Whether he does or doesn't rate Madine isn't the point. The thread inferred that Madine had, yet again, refused to go onto loan - from what Joes said.

He didn't say anything of the sort.

You said - as an aside - you wouldn't be surprised. Neither would I.

But that wasn't my point.

Why do you do this?

Seriously.

Last season.

WTF - are you all flipping thick, or what?

Why so angry a statements made by DJ and fans are bound to speculate

Sure he didnt name any senior player but if you listened he said players not wanting to go out not developement players you'surmising just as much as we because the player he mentioned was Palmer.

Because jones wanted madine to go on loan all last season but he refused

He'd rather sit on the bench and that's why he won't progress he thinks he's the finished article

I also believe one of the culprits is Madine because of his track record. And also this is as much to do with his uncle or summat who happens to be his agent which is probably why he referred to him being given advice, bad advice as it happens.

Why so angry a statements made by DJ and fans are bound to speculate

Sure he didnt name any senior player but if you listened he said players not wanting to go out not developement players you'surmising just as much as we because the player he mentioned was Palmer.

Look - I don't rate Madine either as it happens. He needs to shape up or ship out.

But this continuous rubbish (misrepresentating Jones) isnt going to help.

Just my opinion.

Look - I don't rate Madine either as it happens. He needs to shape up or ship out.

But this continuous rubbish (misrepresentating Jones) isnt going to help.

Just my opinion.

I haven't misrepresented DJ at all he said players wouldn't go out on loan not developement players just because he cited Palmer does not mean he meant developement players had refused to go out, indeed that scenario would be fairly ludicrous if players nowhere near the 1st team who, having seen Palmer go out then come back and be in the first team picture, then refuse to go out.