How is it even possible?

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

There was no proper infrastructure at the club eg scouting...so in the last two years MM has had to put all that in place as well as the normal bills/player wages / agents etc...nothing to be worried about here

Investment in infrastructure for the future is an essential expense.

I find it astounding that no one seems to really care that our football club has reportedly lost 5 million pounds in one year. That's a lot of money to lose and we don't exactly have a good team to show for it. 

Guest 5512uto

Other clubs taking the mick out of us

I honestly can't believe there are people out there sad enough to care what fans of other clubs are thinking about us, if they love, hate or feel incomplete indifference towards us it makes zero difference to our lives and has absolutely no impact on us as a team

I find it astounding that no one seems to really care that our football club has reportedly lost 5 million pounds in one year. That's a lot of money to lose and we don't exactly have a good team to show for it. 

But why have we lost it?

Milan made an investment and got a bargain. He bought us at a price that would have reflected an administration.

We may have lost dosh but in terms of value Milan is well in the black.

Rightfully he so he deserves it. I believe he is doing the right thing and saying the right things. He loves the supporters of our club. Of course he does we are his customers. Remember Ratners?

He is a top bloke and a sound businessman. No need to worry about Milan and the business as it stands.

The concern should be about who buys the club. Will they gamble for success by borrowing against the clubs assets? Will the gamble pay off? If not it could be back to the dark days.