Long Trip

Fly out from Auckland NZ Thursday night and should be in Sheffield Friday night. Couple of beers, bed, and then the game. My annual pilgrimage back to the home land. What can I say, It can be the worse games of season as long as we don't lose, and I can travel back happy. Man of simple pleasures

nzowl

Fly out from Auckland NZ Thursday night and should be in Sheffield Friday night. Couple of beers, bed, and then the game. My annual pilgrimage back to the home land. What can I say, It can be the worse games of season as long as we don't lose, and I can travel back happy. Man of simple pleasures

nzowl

Hope the trip is worthwhile bud!

Fly out from Auckland NZ Thursday night and should be in Sheffield Friday night. Couple of beers, bed, and then the game. My annual pilgrimage back to the home land. What can I say, It can be the worse games of season as long as we don't lose, and I can travel back happy. Man of simple pleasures

nzowl

So you fly over all the way from New Zealand (top lad for that by the way!), but would be happy with a draw which still sent us down?!

I get what you're saying, but should we draw and posh and dingles better our result and Millwall don't lose then we're down!

nzowl

Brilliant.

top stuff (except the draw bit!)

Guest james.taylor1982

part timer :biggrin:

Agree if you don't go week in week out, go watch them train, then go watch the under 18s play and constantly check up on the development squad, or sing if you don't rumbleing bounce, every 10 mins, and big up the 10 man ultra group in the kop, then how dare you make a thread on here ??? Proper part timer you like ;)

lol lol lol lol