Remember This 20 Years Today. We Were On Top Of The World!

Scary how you remember games like that as if it was yesterday! Some quality nostalgia on there, like the Mitre Delta 1000 matchball and I used to love those hexagonal goal nets as a kid cus no other team had 'em!!! Much better than those crappy blue ones weve got this season.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Time flies. Those were great times. The Bartman was a cracking under-rated player.

Every game or every other game back then seemed massive, in terms of our Cup runs, defining games deciding the fate of the title, 

compete-ting for honours and for a short time at least being one of the very best teams in the country. How times change.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

We really need a nostalgia section.

A old farts section would be great, and not just for us old farts lol

The majority of my favourite posts by other OT users are a lot of the historical and nostalgic posts and archive articles/photo's.

Our history greatly fascinates me and it's strange how not so long ago these memories were being made, yet they seem so distant,

also it's great to have witnessed a great part of our club's history even if it wasn't all that too long ago.

My memories of Bart Williams are of regularly seeing him in town on a Saturday night with his head phones on. Jemson, king , and Carlton Palmer were permanent fixtures in Josaphines ( not that I particularly frequented the place). You never see that happen these days - or if it does not the bars I go in !