Stuart Holden

I don't really see the issue in him answering a few questions on Bolton's twitter account...regarding Bolton...

Hardly means he's not committed to the cause here, seems a genuine enough guy and came across well in the last match day programme where he spoke about how he wants to do his best for us and help us win matches. What else is he really meant to say, he's been in Sheffield a matter of weeks and he's hardly going to have a strong connection with the club.

In regards to his ability I've been impressed with him, especially vs Barnsley & I'd like to see his loan extended.

Whether that's possible is another thing.

Guest We Shall Overcome

Holden is playing infront of McCabe for the same reasons that Olifinjana is playing infront of Semedo.

Both have got abilities that our two dont have at this minute.

I've no doubt that McCabe has it in his locker to be as good, if not better than Holden.

But as we're still in the middle of a really tough fight against relegation i'd rather have the experience of Holden.

Holden ain't daft, he'll know what he can and can't do given his current fitness.

Whereas McCabe will always look to impress, which at his age leads to errors. Errors that we can't afford at present.

McCabe is only 20, he'll get his big chance next season. If he was that good currently he'd be in the team when Holden is rested.

Holden is proven quality regardless of fitness. All that's lacking is the ground he's covering in each game.

Holden is a player that is too good for us and Bolton. Like Barkley, we should enjoy and value having whatever he may offer while he's here.

He's done Fack all for us since he's been here,so you need to watch some of the real top player's before you start spouting out he's to good for us!!

Not really. I'd expect Liam Palmer to be fully focused on trying to get Tranmere back in a play-off position. These guys are sent to do a job - and a pleasant one at that. I wouldn't have thought that full attention during the working week was too much to ask. Holden's loan was only for 7 games. Surely he could make Wednesday his priority until April 24th?

What on earth do you mean by "his priority"?! Just meaningless words.

When he is training or playing for us, yes his focus should be on what he is doing.

But sat at his laptop of an evening he should ALSO be thinking about nothing but Wednesday? What about when he is having sexytime with his missus? Should he be thinking about Wednesday then as well?

We're talking about a player that when he was fit, roughly 18months back due the severity of his injury, was being courted by the likes of Man Utd.

I fail to see how, when fit, Holden isn't a player that's too good for us or Bolton.

No ones saying he's a world beater at this very minute. God knows Barkley was gash at first, but you still knew he was well above us.

Holden would walk into most Prem sides when fit and firing.

He had an awful injury which many on here seem to have overlooked.

Edited by NeonLeon

I think it's quite disrespectful towards us that he is on there answering questions from the Bolton fans and having a laugh and joke about the about the Bolton squad among other things. https://twitter.com/OfficialBWFC

He's contracted to Wednesday at the minute so that should be his focus!

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10343347.Stuart_Holden_close_to_new_deal_and_a_play_off_part_for_Bolton_Wanderers/?ref=rss

It's clear he doesn't give a crap about playing for Wednesday. We should send him back and give Rhys McCabe some much needed first team experience during the run in.

Dear god, we've got some right muppets supporting us :laugh:

So doing an interview for his current club is really going to put him off his game? I guess you didn't want Reda, Coke and Gardner go meet fans at the megastore the other day then. They all should be on the training pitch 24/7, or if not on there they should al be watching videos at home of the opposition. No time to relax lads!

Guest wilyfox

But sat at his laptop of an evening he should ALSO be thinking about nothing but Wednesday? What about when he is having sexytime with his missus? Should he be thinking about Wednesday then as well?

Aye 24/7. I expect that even loanees should bleed blue and white #taskmaster lol

Not really. I'd expect Liam Palmer to be fully focused on trying to get Tranmere back in a play-off position. These guys are sent to do a job - and a pleasant one at that. I wouldn't have thought that full attention during the working week was too much to ask. Holden's loan was only for 7 games. Surely he could make Wednesday his priority until April 24th?

And we say Blades fans are mad, he answered 8 questions on twitter. That's it.