Gray vs Reda

You're all missing the bigger picture.

Yes, it appears Gray has had a positive influence on recent performances, but it's also no coincidence that our upturn in fortune has coincided with the return of the legend that is The Radiator.

He is our talisman. Whenever he plays, we do well, simples.

And for a so called liability at the back, I haven't noticed many goals coming from his side of defence recently.

He's also yet to get back to full fitness, and to scoring goals.

What a player, what a guy, what a legend.

Step forward Reda Johnson, one of the better players we've signed over recent years, and well done to Alan Irvine for bringing him in.

If Reda hadn't been missing for most of this season, we wouldn't be in the bottom half of the table, and that is a fact.

I'm worried to death that at some stage, we'll receive a big offer for him that will see us allowing him to move on.

This can't be allowed to happen, ever, ever, ever.

He's a future Wednesday legend

It's Grays coaching of Reda that's been the real difference. Grays taken Reda to a new level.
But he is what he is, he never changes. He's Wednesday through and through. He does what he wants, he does what he wants, he's Reda Johnson, he does what he wants.

I don't ever, ever, ever, want that coaching out of him.

Maybe build on it a little though with DJ's help.

Edited by theowlsman

But he is what he is, he never changes. He's Wednesday through and through. He does what he wants, he does what he wants, he's Reda Johnson, he does what he wants.

I don't ever, ever, ever, want that coaching out of him.

Maybe build on it a little though with DJ's help.

Agreed, although I don't want DJ going anywhere near the coaching. He needs to leave it the Pro's like Stu.

Strange isn't it though.

Stu plays players in different positions and is a genius. DJ did the same and got slaughtered.

What was wrong with Bothroyd as a winger and Mattock as a right back for example?

Sometimes, I just think people want to get on DJ's case just for the sake of it.

Strange isn't it though.

Stu plays players in different positions and is a genius. DJ did the same and got slaughtered.

What was wrong with Bothroyd as a winger and Mattock as a right back for example?

Sometimes, I just think people want to get on DJ's case just for the sake of it.

Never thought of it like that.

I also love Stu's arrogance though. He's good and he knows it, and takes no crap from the journo's.

wonder how long it will be before we re-try reda at c/b?

at present he isn't the most mobile l/b in the division, and is picking a booking a game up, that can't continue...

he was brought in as a c/b, and IF he continues to receive cautions, the management will have to act, to either reduce the bookings, but hopefully not his effectiveness, or, have a job share situation at l/b because reda will be suspended...

if reda's available for the cup game, i'd like to see him at c/b...