Having slept on it, i think we (Barnsley) will be relegated

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I can see Birmingham struggling and getting dragged down with us.

Birmingham are 7 points clear, Huddersfield 11 points ...... we are both in trouble.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

There's always a late nosedive from someone. Maybe Charlton. How much is Davies' release clause?

I know what you mean, but they are also 11 points clear, we have to catch them first.... Its a mountain we have to climb just to catch them ....... there may be trouble ahead

I know what you mean, but they are also 11 points clear, we have to catch them first.... Its a mountain we have to climb just to catch them ....... there may be trouble ahead

That's the pain this league brings. Two wins and teams around you get nervy, if we can get a result at home on Saturday then that will have a few others looking over their shoulder. But getting the result is obviously our issue, we rarely even draw .

I'm just clinging to the hope that yesterday's result will spark some confidence and we will get a big pre Christmas crowd on Saturday. Two results and we are nearly at our half way points target for safety (50) which would be remarkable really. Fingers crossed as we do seem to just roll the dice and hope for the best each game.

Well. I cannot, they have too much money..., but Huddersfield are suddenly falling like a stone, I can see them being dragged in to it, but we have to catch them first

Talking of too much money, don't forget Udders have £8 million from the Rhodes sale to splash about in january.

Edited by Almat

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Talking of too much money, don't forget Udders have £8 million from the Rhodes sale to splash about in january.

Your not helping are you ....... :-)

In other unexpected news, it's been revealed Father Christmas doesn't exist.

Two shocking teams yesterday destined for League 1.

Difference is, we have more resources to do something about it. Hopefully January will see us make the right changes and we'll climb out of it. Barnsley on the other hand are doomed.

Keith Hill ruined your Xmas.

Good for you. It's only a game.

I like Keith Hill though. He looks like a Barnsley Manager should look like.

lol

Hate KH and his psychology ramblings and RS' obsession with his boring interviews however you have to be fair and say he's had good players taken off him and I suspect he'll lose davies

We were very lucky yesterday, Barnsley were unlucky but if you don't win those types of games you'll go down. Didn't you also lose to Peterborough at home? If it comes down to strengthening in January, then I think we'll be the team to bring in the extra quality needed due to our superior financial situation. I'd like to see Davies at Hillsborough, when he was at Chesterfield I'd have liked us to take a gamble on him. He's still only 26 too, a lot of room to develop him.