Having slept on it, i think we (Barnsley) will be relegated

Shambolic display attacking wise from us yesterday evening.

The game started scrappy, as expected, you had a stroke of luck and scored the winning goal. Yes it probably was a foul, but that shouldn't matter, it should make us more determined to get something out of the game.

I felt the game changed when we introduced Perkins, we seemed to dominate possession wise. However, we were way too slow getting the ball forward and into dangerous areas. We lacked much needed width.

Keith Hill cocked it up big style with his team selection and substitutions.

I personally think Keith Hill's time is now up, our last win came in the middle of October, that is not good enough.

Fair play to Sheffield Wednesday taking advantage of a stroke of luck and defending really well. You came and did what both sides needed to do.

Neither side scores enough goals to regularly win games it's as simple as that, not willing to get carried away with yesterday's defending either, we do give away soft goals far too often.

4 or 5 sides will be scrapping down at the bottom all season long, the standard of play yesterday proves why our sides are 2 of them.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Well, I think their are some strong points to Barnsleys play, Tudgay and Harewood looked a handful up front, and I liked Greening, Barnsley pressed well and were unlucky to lose, but I could say that about Wednesday in a few games as well .. I think it will be tight for both of us, On saying that we will both have to see what January brings, then that will give us a fuller picture.... Its a funny old game is Football, anything can happen at anytime.

Well, I think their are some strong points to Barnsleys play, Tudgay and Harewood looked a handful up front, and I liked Greening, Barnsley pressed well and were unlucky to lose, but I could say that about Wednesday in a few games as well .. I think it will be tight for both of us, On saying that we will both have to see what January brings, then that will give us a fuller picture.... Its a funny old game is Football, anything can happen at anytime.

January is going to be key, and unfortunately for us, i can see Wednesday recruiting the required players to keep you in the division. Money playing a big part of course.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

On the evidence of yesterday, unless something drastic happens, we are both going down.

I cant see both teams getting out of relegation, there is already a big gap, but you never know......

January will be key to both sides.

If you can keep hold of Davies and extend Tudgay's stay, you'll have a fighting chance.

If we can bring in an experienced Championship central midfielder and a goal scorer so will we.

We will not keep hold of Davies, he has a release clause in his contract. A pretty pathetic one as well.

As for Tudgay, i can see us signing him as a Davies replacement.

I also know we will sell Luke Steele.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

If you look who is down there with us and 5 or 6 points clear its Ipswich, Wolves and Birmingham, two with premiership money, they are not going to be easy to catch are they by any means, Its going to be difficult

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I can see Birmingham struggling and getting dragged down with us.

Well. I cannot, they have too much money..., but Huddersfield are suddenly falling like a stone, I can see them being dragged in to it, but we have to catch them first

Edited by Bournemouth Owl