Dingles away = TANGO DAY ?

Why do people feel the need for these gimmicks?

Our away support has consisted largely of pissed up, loud blokes, for as long as I can remember, the team get terrific backing without the need for any rumbleing masks.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well said and thats the way i like it, all looked a bit cheesy and fake at forest

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Absolutely agree. There should be moe done about this. It could be me or you next that they don't allow in and for what reason? Not like he's a trouble maker because he likes to make an atmosphere.

Its between him and BarnsleyMaybe he should take steps to sort it out?Maybe he has been warned in the pest that his goading of away fans is tiresome and to stop. May be he ignored the warnings and they clamped down?Who knows?

Its between him and BarnsleyMaybe he should take steps to sort it out?Maybe he has been warned in the pest that his goading of away fans is tiresome and to stop. May be he ignored the warnings and they clamped down?Who knows?

Maybe he has taken steps to sort it out, but has found that there is little he can do as one man in a fight against an entire football club (albeit the size of Barnsley).

Tired of goading the home fans? I see him banter with home fans, not goading them. I see him shaking their hands and wishing them the best, not fighting them and calling them a cod canyon. He is NOT a risk. He's more likely to help a situation than make it worse.

Imagine it, 6,000 wednesdayites with Tango masks on.

Bang out of order he's been banned from attending, Come on Neil & Gornaldo help me get this off the ground !

Be class infront of the sky camera's !

:tango: :tango:

FFS. Unbelievable. Will you supply the man boobs? Class my rse

I think this needs some translation

I think he meant to say please come because you're the only chance we've got of getting a decent crowd all season.

Look, Mick, you lot go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about your attendances, how supportive you are, no matter the situation or circumstances. The OP states "6,000" wearing 'Tango' masks. In other BFC obsessed threads there have been a myriad of posts claiming you'll outnumber us in our own gaff. Owls asking if you'll get the West Stand. And generally getting carried away (as you do, it's the Wednesday way).

So I merely asked if you'd sold the initial 5,700 tickets we gave you. You haven't btw. You hadn't sold 1,000 as of yesterday.

Of course there is a couple of weeks to go, and I would suggest you'll fetch at least the 4,000 that Blackpool (tinpot, IYO) and Hudders (tinpot, IYO) did this year. However, I doubt you'll sell out like Dirty Leeds did on NYE, at £30 a pop. Because your support is good in good times only. I felt embarrassed for you last night, losing 4-1 at home to a club that Mark Smith deemed were "a club that should never come to Hilsbro and play Wednesday off the park".

Take the urine out of my club and its gates. Unlike yourselves, I couldn't care less about how many folk turn up.

I am there, and that is all that matters. Through bad, bad, good, and bad times.

Yes I would prefer Oakwell to be packed out every week, but so would I prefer to be earning double my salary.

All that matters to me is that I am there to support my club. Yes, I disagree with the pricing and many other things at Oakwell. But there's nowt unique about that. I doubt you enjoy the fact you are where I said you would be - relegation places, with a poor set of players. I doubt you think your own pricing is fair, or agree with your boards every policy and decision.

Banter aside, as I said before, Tango is banned and he knows why. End of story.

Now run along, and get back to calling for your managers head, booing your players and being MASSIVE favourites to suffer yet another relegation.

Tudgay scored last night btw.

PS - I enjoy your calls on RS, seriously. Seem a reasonable Owl, who enjoys banter...